• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

Versus Mode... You Filthy clot... Now Released

blackcheetah, maybe you can fix the problem of ai mobs. Sometimes being specimen is useless without the support of ai mobs. Can you fix that problem too. Some maps (especially custom maps) didn't generate any AI mobs for the specimen.
  2. C

Code Mut: Per Server Stats

It is a good mutator but you ak47 isn't support on commando, can you fix that???
  3. C

Final Map KF-Lockdown

can you post it on another mirror because megaupload blocks some of us
  4. C

Modifying Weapon damage

I want to make a mutator to modify a specific weapon. just like the mod of LAW damage fixer, can anyone show me how to do it because I just look at the code of the .u file, I don't have any clue to modify some variables, let say I want to modify some damage of the flamethrower and what code I...
  5. C

Is this what wanted? To run over your Patriarch? Vehicles here...

But how to drive the tank, I don't know how to move the tank and where is the missiles of the helicopter, can you add the missile on the helicopter
  6. C

3D & Animation Fleshpounds to Sponge Bob

Is the author abort the project?? this is a masterpiece
  7. C

3D & Animation Soldiers in Digital camo reskin

However I tried to edit the upl files and it did appear new char, however, I am still using old skins instead of the custom skins, I tried to set dr.glover clothes into few colors and camo soldiers packs but it keep show the original ones. How is that happen, I followed the instruction from your...
  8. C

3D & Animation Soldiers in Digital camo reskin

But How to edit the UPL, can you teach for that?? It seems cool to make a new char on it
  9. C

Here's what you wanted (Upped playerlimit)

Is it cause any conflict with the mutator of perk replacement???
  10. C

Looking for your masterpiece, I love your works, you rocks:D!!
  11. C

thanks for another link However there are 2 maps for us to ride the vehicles, would you add more maps into the list?? such as custom maps?
  12. C

That was nuts, the cars kill the pat instantly, you don't need to afraid of the boss again LOL
  13. C

AI Friendly Bots Online Fixed

Actually, can you give a example to explain it in more detail, I didn't exactly get your idea BTW, can you modify the amount of bullet of each weapon and the damage of weapons (such as flamethrower...)??? If you can, can you publish it or teach me how to modify the numbers??
  14. C

I know how this work but how do I use the vehicles if there is no vehicles on that maps? Can I summon it?? Can you upload to another mirrors?? I can't download it from megaupload because it blocks on some regions.
  15. C

I love vehicles, it just like 1942 in KF version. I hope you can release as soon as possible.
  16. C

Code New mutator idea: Vampyrism!

I think someone should create this and see its effect, Is it ruin the difficulties or the mood of KF??
  17. C

Code About the ammo limit or damage

Maybe there are some way to modify this kind of setting, or just modifying RTD mutator to increase the ammo?? Because the ammo increasing is only for 9mm or bullpup.
  18. C

Beta Map KF-ShaunOfTheDead

I love the beta 2 sewer too because it provide a shortcut to the bar and escape path from the bar. Hope that your next beta will be better than ever
  19. C

Code About the ammo limit or damage

The point is if you keep burning things, it causes blur and people can't see anything when someone burning you and the creatures my first question is: is there a mutator which can modify the ammo of all weapons (that mean you can carry more magazines) and the damage of some weapons such as...
  20. C

Beta Map KF-ShaunOfTheDead

it is not a disaster, at least not me (no lagging, smooth as usual), if you just compare 6 people with 18 people The point is I played this on beta1, nobody said lagging or anything but people say lagging (or changing map due to lag issues) after your beta2, is that a coincidence?? When we...