• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. otester

Ostfront II

Can we expect this?
  2. otester

Low player count

I've noticed steam says 1000 at peak, other day during very early morning I went on server browser and it said 200 players online, most of the full servers were heavily supplemented with bots. What happened to RO2? (Just finished playing my other games, now it's RO2's turn and it seems dead...
  3. otester

Level 10 after reset?

Is this normal? Everything else is back to 0.
  4. otester

[Fix] Server browser work around

Go here and copy the chat room link: http://steamcommunity.com/games/RO2. Make a shortcut on desktop using the link (paste) - (click here to learn how to make a shortcut if you don't know how). Open the shortcut. Right click on any players that's in game (green). (Optional: Select server info to...
  5. otester

Code Texture problem

I have 3 utx files which I have merged into 1 but for some reason after changing all the code to point to this 1 file, when removing one of the originals that doesn't contain the SA80 textures, it won't compile, but if I leave it, it works? (others 2 remove without a problem (one containing the...
  6. otester

Profile and achievements

Says there is an error when trying to access it in the menu. Apparently TWI has to fix this but other threads regarding this issue are from mid last year, still not fixed? :eek: Means I can only play on the custom servers as there is no point playing on the official ones, when game came out I...
  7. otester

Xmas mutator

Would it be possible to extract all the xmas event stuff while we have it so it could be used on demand? I am a bit of a horder, even if I don't need it :D Regards, otester
  8. otester

3D & Animation T-55 (wip)

My latest crusade... I want to get the turret correct on this, so could people please comment on it so I can get it perfect or there abouts, just the rough molded shape, so I can then flatten the top bit and ad the eye candy. Thanks, otester
  9. otester

Code Adding extra gunner position

Basically at the moment there is: (1) Scope. (2) Inside cupola. (3) Outside cupola. (4) Binocs. I want to add a 5th, how can I do this? I have looked for arrays in the code and when changing the locations recompiling, nothing changes so I am lost and not sure where to add my position to? Any...
  10. otester

Code Coding a button to do something..

Currently trying to code a laser range finder but the player will need to press a button to trigger the code to find the range, set elevation (if needed) etc. For example I want the button to trigger code like this: if( LRFRange != RangeValue ) HandleFCS(); Any ideas? Thanks, otester.
  11. otester

New mod ideas.

Once DH mod is finished, I wish to brake off and make a mod that will be compatible with UE2.5 & UE3 (UE = Unreal Engine). So even if it takes a while to finish, it will be compatible with the next engine. Could become Darkest Hour: <Insert name>, but who knows... My idea was to make a mod...
  12. otester

Code STG44 to have 2 automatic firing modes

How can I turn the second selection (single-fire) to autofire? Currently have first selection on 300rpm and second needs to be 600rpm, is this possible? Thanks, otester
  13. otester

Code Revs

I have changed the gear ratios, accelarations is slower but overall speed is higher. What do I need to change to up the rev counter to something like upto 2500, 3000 etc. ?
  14. otester

Connect desktop shortcut

Whats the command line for when running a shortcut it connects to a server? Thanks, otester
  15. otester

3D & Animation JagdTiger {WIP}

Using my KT chassis, thought this would be a nice addition to the game as well. Dibs to karl steiner for bringing it up and supplying reference pictures like usual. :D First go: Moving compartment to get it in right place: So karl, is it ready for turretation? :D
  16. otester

Screen brightness & SDK

When using the SDK, my screen brightness goes up for some reason, when I quit it goes back to normal but since using it every time I start up my computer the brightness is there and I have to open the SDK and close it again to put it back to brightness. Any ideas?
  17. otester

Screen brightness & SDK

When using the SDK, my screen brightness goes up for some reason, when I quit it goes back to normal but since using it every time I start up my computer the brightness is there and I have to open the SDK and close it again to put it back to brightness. Any ideas?
  18. otester

Emitters

(Wasn't sure which forum category to put this under so I thought I'd stick it here.) How do I make emitters for RO, like the fire & effects etc. I have looked in the editor but haven't found anything apart from textures :( Many Thanks, Oli
  19. otester

Server Player per connection.

I have an Upload speed of 0.5mb, how many players would this support with no lag? (I couldn't find any answers anywhere else so I thought I'd post, sorry for any inconvenience.)
  20. otester

3D & Animation King Tiger - WIP

Hope to get this in game soon, still got loads of little things to add. Currently got work on DH mod to finish so this won't receive as much priority yet. The King Tiger, had the best gun of the war, invincible frontal armour, not 1 recorded incident of it ever being penetrated, will give the...