• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Dr.Badtouch

Server Adding Additional Slots

Any updates?
  2. Dr.Badtouch

Changing the max players in the killingfloor.ini does not work. I'm going to need a different option. Thanks, Badtouch
  3. Dr.Badtouch

Howdy, I own a dedicated server that runs on linux. I recently installed Killing Floor on it. My wish is to mod it to 16-30 slots. Was wondering if anyone would care to give a somewhat detailed guide to this matter. Thanks, Badtouch
  4. Dr.Badtouch

Final Map KF-LOTD-Downtown

Well since my knickers are in a twist :3 Ok hahahah
  5. Dr.Badtouch

Hahah
  6. Dr.Badtouch

Didn't get it? Well listen here you pink Poodle Furry, I own Land of the Dead: Road to Fiddlers Green and I am familiar with all the stock and custom maps made for that game. I just do not want it portrayed to others who are new to these forums that he made the map. Some are not familiar with...
  7. Dr.Badtouch

Now was that really that hard :3 haha
  8. Dr.Badtouch

Oh no! Not that, me being shirty! hahah. As for the headline: "This is the downtown map from Land of the Dead Road to Fiddlers Green." That doesn't really account for anything. You can make all forms of maps based on other games and mods, but by the way he has it presented in this forum it...
  9. Dr.Badtouch

Well don't post it on these forums as if it's your map that you made. You need to give credit to Josh Druckman and his team, who actually made the map.
  10. Dr.Badtouch

Is this just a port from the LOTD game? It used the unreal engine as well and this looks exactly alike.
  11. Dr.Badtouch

Tactics The Patriarch & You

Agreed
  12. Dr.Badtouch

How many Maps...

You also get level specific achievments for those maps.
  13. Dr.Badtouch

Code counter-strike

Counter Strike is pretty lame, better to come up with an original idea and concept. Rather than take someone else's idea.
  14. Dr.Badtouch

Code MutHealth

File front is really lame. Every time you try to dl something, an advertisment pops up. It's better to host off your own site.
  15. Dr.Badtouch

Code MutJump

Whats with all these kids having trouble dl'ing the link.
  16. Dr.Badtouch

Code MutJump

Wow, you guys must be pretty idiotic not being able to figure out how to download it. Virus protection has nothing to do with it. Lame.