• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Skunkee

Let's talk Berserker

I know there are a few threads already complaining about the chainsaw's effectiveness and several other issues, but I think a solid discussion of where the perk stands with the new patch is in order. In this topic, let's keep to a certain format to make things easier for the Dev's to figure out...
  2. Skunkee

Windows 7- Random disconnects

I recently made the upgrade to Windows 7 Professional. Now, when I play games within Steam (so far the only 2 I've tried this with are KF and Team Fortress 2) I randomly get disconnected from servers. It frequently happens with Killing Floor and occasionally happens with TF2. At first I...
  3. Skunkee

Fire Axe has become lackluster

With the advent of the Katana, the Fire Axe is now basically not worth using in mid+ waves (beyond wave 3). The only thing it beats the katana in (albeit slightly) seems to be range. There was some discussion about the weapon in my Berserker strategy guide thread, so I figured I'd bring that...
  4. Skunkee

Unable to join servers

Today when I fired up Steam, it downloaded an update for Killing floor. Now whenever I try to join a server, it gives me an error saying that: FAILED LAUNCHING URL: Package 'KF_WEAPONS_TRIP_T' Version Mismatch.
  5. Skunkee

Show me some proof (Fleshpound decapitations)

After reading these forums for a week or so, I've been seeing lots of discussion about how players are just coasting through suicidal because they can decapitate Fleshpounds with the Combat Knife. After playing a few rounds of Suicidal the other day, I'm calling BS on the lot of you. I'm no...
  6. Skunkee

[Game] Guilty Gear

Any of you play Guilty Gear? It's a 2d Fighter from Arc System Works and there is a PC version that people have made netplay patches for. Personally, I prefer Accent Core (the current release for the PS2), but I also play #Reload on the PC. Anyone else play?
  7. Skunkee

Tactics Skunkees Definitive Berserker guide

I'll be updating this guide slowly over time since the new patch came out. I've got a lot of work ahead of me since there is a new specimen, the existing specimens got buffed/headshot hitboxes fixed/etc, and now there are SEVEN new guns. Phew! That leaves a lot of new weapon combinations I have...
  8. Skunkee

Idea for the field Medic

UPDATE TO THE TOPIC: Changes to the topic are in YELLOW, RED, and GREEN. I noticed yesterday while playing in a Suicidal server that 5/6 of the people on there were rank 5 medics, then I saw why. I usually play a Berserker, simply because I love the fire axe and the chainsaw and feel that...