• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Skunkee

Opinion: MAC10

It's been a long minute since I played some killing floor, but the new update made me want to try it out again. As a rank 6 firebug, I have to say that I'm loving the MAC10. It gives the firebug a much needed method of dealing with the bigger specimens, and a much more needed method of dealing...
  2. Skunkee

Sharpshooter overpopulation

It's actuall 300 rounds currently. You have 20 in the gun, and 14 mags of 20 rounds. 15 x 20 = 300. Honestly though, as someone that has a rank 5 sharpshooter and plays on suicidal pretty frequently, the gun only needs to have like 120 rounds max. 20 in the gun + 5 full magazines. Given its...
  3. Skunkee

Tell me how 100 rounds for that gun is "too little". It does damage similar to the lever action, decapitates most zeds (aside from scrakes/fleshpounds) in 1 to 2 shots, max. At most, this gun should have 6 mags. 120 rounds is more than enough with it.
  4. Skunkee

I suppose a damage nerf might be too much for it. But 100 rounds is *plenty* with that gun. When playing on hard/suicidal, I find that I usually have at least 9 mags left over regardless of the wave. I bet if you limit that thing to 100 rounds, it'd be fair because you can also hold a lever...
  5. Skunkee

Haven't read the whole thread since there's a ton of posts. But, if I were to nerf the M14 here's what I would do: Keep the 20 round magazines. Lower the damage slightly (nothing too drastic, just make it so it takes more than 3 headshots to drop a scrake on hard mode+ with its rate of fire)...
  6. Skunkee

Beserker suggestions

A minigun. For a melee perk. Just......I mean....... I don't even know what to say to this.
  7. Skunkee

Favourites not working

I too have this problem. I was playing on a suicidal friendly fire server the other day and added the server to my favorites via the in game menu. Hit Escape to see the options menu, clicked "Add to Favorites". Nothing is there. I run dual boot OS's: Windows 7 x64 Windows XP SP3 x86...
  8. Skunkee

Tactics Skunkees Definitive Berserker guide

Thank you, I'm glad it was helpful. I've done this as well, but most of the time you'll take a hit before the crawler dies. I've found that the dance method is the safest bet if you have the room to move. Tight quarters -> Break out the winchester/shotgun/whatever.
  9. Skunkee

Tactics Skunkees Definitive Berserker guide

I haven't noticed. Then again, I'm usually one shotting them whenever I hit them.
  10. Skunkee

IanTheM1's Massive Berserker Idea Thread

It makes sense, but it's quite complicated and I'm not sure it's even possible with the Unreal 2.5 engine. That being said..... Buff the damn chainsaw back to the way it was, please. :D
  11. Skunkee

Let's talk Berserker

Blatant bump.
  12. Skunkee

Been a while since I've been in this thread, but Nanostrike and robdude pretty much covered reasons why a riot shield would be a bad idea, at least in the scope of this game. A lot of those ideas have been kicked around before. They're not too bad, but I would just remove the machete from the...
  13. Skunkee

Let's talk Berserker

I've been playing around with the chainsaw lately. It's bad, but it does have some functionality. It's still garbage compared to the katana though.
  14. Skunkee

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/search.php?searchid=420651 Somewhere in those posts. Mainly, I feel that it's just unnecessary. I think it would basically delay the inevitable (since you'd be forced to use a knife/machete while using it) and end up being a waste of quid. If any major...
  15. Skunkee

Ugh. Sooooooo many threads have been made about riot shields. The community has a generally mixed response to them. I'm on the "FFFFFFFFFF no" side of that issue.
  16. Skunkee

I've been on the "Give certain melee weapons a sweeping attack in a Berserkers hands" bandwagon for months. However, I think this might be difficult to code since modifying how a weapon operates when a specific perk uses it would be harder to code than say "Perk A gets X% more damage from gun...
  17. Skunkee

Let's talk Berserker

Not so stealth bump.
  18. Skunkee

New Zerker and Firebug weapons

True, but they're utility weapons that everyone gets. All perks benefit from having them (some more than others). For instance, the knife lets everyone run faster, the 9mm gives everyone a flashlight, and the welder allows everyone to seal doorways and bottleneck the specimens. I think a...
  19. Skunkee

Your first L5/6 Perk?

Berserker- Rank 6 Firebug- Rank 5 Sharpshooter- Rank 4 Medic- Rank 4 Commando- Rank 3 Support- Rank 2 Demolitions- Rank 2 I'm close to rank 6 on my firebug. I have like 700K damage to go.