• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Slappy Cromwell

Beta Release [Sound] No Trader Nags

I've added an updated version of the original "No Trader Nags" version to the original post. However, I do not have time now to extensively test it. It won't break your game or anything, but I haven't made sure all of the correct lines are disabled right now.
  2. Slappy Cromwell

Beta Release [Release] Pepsiman Scrake Skin

Yes, all of my releases need updating after this last update. I will get around to this soon.
  3. Slappy Cromwell

This is intentional. There are no other visual or audio cues presented when a transaction fails. The Trader's too heavy/too expensive lines were retained so you can still know why you weren't able to purchase something. These lines are also only spoken at the Trader screen, not during waves, so...
  4. Slappy Cromwell

I'm strapped for time when it comes to updating and testing all of my KF2 mod releases after every update, and judging by the download numbers, I can see there is an overwhelming preference for disabling the Trader's voice entirely rather than just silencing her between-round nags. I'll get the...
  5. Slappy Cromwell

I have taken the old download links down as the mods are in need of updating due to the recent patch. They will return later today once I've made sure the updates are functional.
  6. Slappy Cromwell

Enter The Patriarch

Nipple piercings confirmed! You heard it here first, folks!
  7. Slappy Cromwell

Are you certain you're running the latest versions of these mods? Certain KF2 updates also require an update for these client-side mods. There was a small update after the big Incinerate and Detonate patch that warranted a new version of this Trader mod. There's no particularly obvious way to...
  8. Slappy Cromwell

SHUT THE TRADER UP PLEASE (mod request)

Here's a mod that meets the desired specifications of disabling the Trader's voice: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?p=1436317#post1436317
  9. Slappy Cromwell

Due to popular demand, I have created a variation of this mod. As I'm sure you all may have noticed since the Incinerate and Detonate update, the Trader's lines now mutes everything when she chimes in, annihilating all other audio every time she unleashes her crushing voice. Hence, the STFU...
  10. Slappy Cromwell

Beta Release [Release] Pepsiman Scrake Skin

Are you running the latest version? Occasionally, some mods need to be updated after certain updates, and this skin required one after Incinerate and Detonate hit. I have accordingly made the changes and posted a new download link in the original post which I will always keep up to date, as with...
  11. Slappy Cromwell

Bring back the Bloat's nipple piercings!

We've been silent for a long time, my fellow nipple piercing brothers. But now the slience must come to an end, for Tripwire has granted us the opportunity to voice our cries through democracy! It is time we send our message loud and clear to Tripwire through the power of Steam Workshop! Cry...
  12. Slappy Cromwell

Heads up - Custom Weapon Skins

Any mods that worked before this update should still work now.
  13. Slappy Cromwell

KF2 Instrumental Soundtrack Question

Who says nipple rings won't pan out?
  14. Slappy Cromwell

A bit of a heads up - hex editing

There is no such thing as a client-side mutator. The Retro Winchester and Golden Executioner weapon reskin mutators do indeed have to be run server-side for them to run properly. The reason why these two reskins may still take effect even in other servers without the mutator is because the...
  15. Slappy Cromwell

Character Survey and E3

If you need suggestions for topics of future surveys, I suggest nipples and piercing-related matters.
  16. Slappy Cromwell

I'd say a good number of players don't want to lose the ability to level their perks nor the ability to play in any server of their choice just to accommodate a cosmetic-only modification that has no impact on gameplay whatsoever that they would prefer to play with. In fact, I would even go as...
  17. Slappy Cromwell

If you've played KF2, you may have noticed that the Trader nags you. A lot. Hence, this sound mod disables the Trader's voice entirely. This sound modification is fully client-side and works on-line! Just install the file and you're done! You're free to play in your favorite servers, even perks...
  18. Slappy Cromwell

Beta Release [Sound] No Scrake and Fleshpound Announcement Roars

As NoirSuccubus said, this sound modification does not utilize actual replacements or repackaging. Such possibilities appear to be slim at the moment, unfortunately. What we can do in terms of sound editing is incredibly limited, essentially nothing more than disabling certain audio cues as you...
  19. Slappy Cromwell

Beta Release [Sound] No Scrake and Fleshpound Announcement Roars

If you've played KF2, you may have noticed that an announcement roar plays every time a Scrake or Fleshpound spawns. These roars become rather repetitive after a while, and they quite annoyingly silence the soundtrack for several seconds each time one plays. Hence, this sound mod disables the...
  20. Slappy Cromwell

Beta Release [Sound] No Extra Music Cues

If you've played KF2, you may have noticed there are some extra music cues which don't belong to the soundtrack. These include the little ditties that play when a wave ends, when you die, when you defeat Hans, when your team is wiped out, and a few others. I didn't like how these music cues...