• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Them

MOTD - Fix Please

MOTD is hidden behind the selection menus when you join a server. Please bring it to the front of the menus or delay it until the round starts. Its not really usable in its current state.
  2. Them

Scrake Mutator

Scrake Mutator would be fun.
  3. Them

Map Change Hang - A Server Issue

We all know the story. Patch. Map change and freeze. I believe its a server issue and not a client issue. Only happens to me and my friends during a full a server 5-6 players. We can play 3 players, map after map. So maybe check into the server and not the client. We are about 15 players, they...
  4. Them

Squad Global Threat - Closing

delete
  5. Them

Server Adminlogin - Extra Users

I have WebAdmin running. In commandline i have Adminname=7777?AdminPassword=88888? I can only login into admin while ingame using the following adminlogin 7777 88888 I always need to specify the AdminName and AdminPassword to login to the server admin console. So my problem is that i...
  6. Them

Character Perks / Tweaks

I find it odd the characters take an equal amount of damage. Like the two characters wearing Haz-Mat suits, why are they affected by bloat bile? How about the characters wearing armor and masks? How do they take the same amount of damage as a character with no mask or armor? It would better to...
  7. Them

Server New Patch - Map Change Issue

Since the new patch my servers dont always change to the next map. Earlier today Wyre wanted to just keep repeating until i forced it to switch. This is a Windows server. FYI
  8. Them

Game Freeze at Map Change

With the second to last patch my game froze at a map change loading screen sometimes. With the new patch it happens everytime. I dont know what you guys changed, but prior to the last 2 patches i've never had a single issue with the game or the 5 servers I run. This is the exact same thing that...
  9. Them

Server Respawn Question

How do you setup a server to make players complete a map before it switches to new one? Thanks