• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Them

Scrake Mutator

I hope they whitelist it. Thanks!
  2. Them

District 9 Ads?

If you dont want the ads, just delete them. Its not rocket science.
  3. Them

Beta Map KF-Barzakh (previously untitled Fallujah map)

Once again a great looking map, that will crash servers? I sure hope not. I would love to have your maps in rotation.
  4. Them

Final Map KF-IcebreakerV1

Only complaint is lack of pickups, specifically ammo. Otherwise its very nice.
  5. Them

Scrake Mutator

Hopefully they add this.
  6. Them

Final Map KF-420-Ganja-Farm

This is a fun map with 1 annoying bug. The last Flesh Pound has a tendency to get stuck at spawn. If your inside facing the gate the last Flesh Pound is stuck at the spawn located at 1 o'clock. If you go up the hill you can just see the top of his head.
  7. Them

Final Map KF-Arcade-Hardcore

should be in beta then
  8. Them

Tactics Poundamonium! for perk leveling

Agreed.
  9. Them

on beginner
  10. Them

Exactly Rckr. I will gladly lock one of my servers and let anyone prove they can solo on normal or hard. They rage for no damn reason and your not outrunning them. 2-3 hits and your done. Invitation is open.
  11. Them

To decrease loadtimes, turn off precaching and change game cache size

yes. and a friend only had to change cachesize to 256. So you can probably fix your issues. I would start at the top and change 1 setting at a time.
  12. Them

Final Map KF-NorthSea

I see the same problem with your Dammage map, crashes(resets) on map change. The server is trying to close the level "North Sea" and wants to collect & purge the garbage created. The server generates path errors because its looking for the level "North Sea" instead of "KF-NorthSea" which was...
  13. Them

Beta Map KF-Dammage

Looking at the server logs from (KF-DammageV2). Why is the level listed wrong when its looking to collect and purge the garbage? Critical: Level Dammage The level is KF-DammageV2 not Dammage. Maybe this causes the server reset problem on map completion. Because the level loaded is...
  14. Them

lvl5 minimum for suicidal

I wouldnt mind having the option to restrict access to my servers by perk level. I dont agree it should be mandated by TWI for any reason. Dont know if i would even use it. Sometimes when playing Poundamonium with level 2 players it gets frustrating. Other times I think its fun. Honostly, i...
  15. Them

Anyone saying they completed a normal or hard FP Mut. solo is full of it. You were glitching so they couldnt get to you. FP deal way to much damage on normal and hard even for the medic. 3-4 hits and your done.
  16. Them

MOTD - Fix Please

MOTD is hidden behind the selection menus when you join a server. Please bring it to the front of the menus or delay it until the round starts. Its not really usable in its current state.
  17. Them

Scrake Mutator

Scrake Mutator would be fun.
  18. Them

Server Spaces in the name of a server replaced by strange character

You can use the webadmin. The trick is to completely erase the previous "Server Name". You cant edit the "Server Name" or you will have these issues. Delete the "Server Name" completely and type in the new "Server Name". Never Edit! save and restart.
  19. Them

My post above worked on my laptop but not on my desktop. My desktop used different settings. Desktop Settings CacheSize=256 bNeverPrecache=True All the other settings were left alone due to lag, stutters or graphic issues
  20. Them

I tried this fix way back. It didnt work for me and created a lot of lag spikes and stuttering in game. But, yesterday I was sent this link again and told it fixed their issue. Having done this before, I did it quickly and didnt read the whole post. I only changed the "UsePreCache=True" settings...