• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. omarfw

[Game] Medal Of Honor (2010)

This. They took the tactical element out of it to try and make it a chaotic run&gun shooter. There seems to be a fad with run&gun shooters these days. Developers are all basically trying to make their games be the next CoD.
  2. omarfw

Here's how things should work A video game is just that: a game. Look at some non-video games and sports. Baseball, football, soccer, frisbee, monopoly, foosball, poker etc All of these games have been continuously played for how many years because they are good. A video game should be the...
  3. omarfw

you're right some people just want to casually play a game that isn't too challenging. there's nothing wrong with that. everybody has their preferences. I have no problem with those kinds of gamers, the ones I do have a problem with are the people who judge a game before it's even released...
  4. omarfw

Help stop hacking at the source

woop woop :D this is one of the reasons I like blizzard even though they can be greedy sometimes. they actually care about their games reputations.
  5. omarfw

the problem is that many people do NOT THINK FOR THEMSELVES. they are sheeple (sheep people) who buy anything and everything that big time publishers throw at them simply because they made a trailer for it that makes it look badass. they are brainwashed into thinking it's a good game...
  6. omarfw

Valves new game - a dota port on the source engine

personally I hate the dota community. it is full of trolling flaming elitists who have no tolerance for noobs who just started playing.
  7. omarfw

running a server or company from a country other than the us does not suddenly grant them immunity. it just makes things more difficult. if it was impossible to do anything about that, many huge pirating sites would not have been taken down in the past BY THE US GOVERNMENT even though they were...
  8. omarfw

This is just my review of the first half of the first campaign mission. I didn't bother playing past this because I was thoroughly disappointed of this BC2 clone. 1. driving atv's through a desert slowly does not somehow make them stealthy and quiet. if someone is driving an atv through a...
  9. omarfw

like i said above, just because you can't solve the problem for good doesn't mean you shouldn't try apparently your version of "dealing with it" is just to give up and move on to another game. if a gamer buys a game and it's filled with hackers what do you expect them to do? just stop playing...
  10. omarfw

something is better than nothing. just because you can't solve the problem 100% doesn't mean you should just not even try. if someone at least TRIES, that will eliminate a very good percentage of hackers. It's like pirating movies. if the government didn't occasionally sue the crap out of the...
  11. omarfw

wow. some people are really stupid.
  12. omarfw

lol murphy i think you are misunderstanding this isn't about suing gamers or hackers, this is about suing the people who actually make the hacks and sell them online. downloading a hack and using it i don't think is illegal, but creating a hack itself and then making money off of altered game...
  13. omarfw

http://www.stop-cheats.com Sign the petition (bottom of the page) and get developers to do what they SHOULD have been doing for years now. Suing people who make and sell hacks. and they can easily, since making hacks is illegal according to what you agree to when you purchase and play a game...
  14. omarfw

KF "Incendiary" Content and "PostMortem" Character Packs released

if you know anything about how gaming USED to be, you'll realize that free updates are not actually a big deal. back in the day, every update for every game was free. there was no such thing as DLC or paid expansion packs. tripwire simply does it the way it should be done, but they are not the...
  15. omarfw

the thrill factor is temporary. the unbalanced state of the game is long term. you won't be saying "omg this mac10 is sooo coool!!" on the 100th time you've used it. we can all agree that KF looks cool and plays awesome, but the game is TOO EASY and it didn't used to be before the level up...
  16. omarfw

Cool Much needed Kinda thought the xbow dmg nerf was an obvious one guys :/ Where is it? You nerfed the scar dmg but NOT the m14 dmg? I mean sure the scar needed it a bit too, but the m14 really needed it. k awesome. and I really don't want to complain, but I was really hoping this was...
  17. omarfw

Defense allaince 2?

well it's not like they necessarily decided to abandon it. stuff happens sometimes. they had plans ready to release a new update which was looking really awesome but then something happened and the forum and team disappeared off the planet.
  18. omarfw

Intel selling $50 codes to unlock parts of your CPU

we can only hope amd stays respectable
  19. omarfw

Intel selling $50 codes to unlock parts of your CPU

the problem I have with this despite there being a few upsides is that they are going to start charging the same price you would find for a modern cpu but with locked capabilities that you will have to pay even more to unlock. this is just a way for them to charge more money for the products.
  20. omarfw

Level Design KF-DOOMed 1.3 White Listed

it's not terribly easy. it was easy before because it contained some pretty severe exploits, but those are gone now.