• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Kogitsune

Beta Map KF-CandleSmoke (WB Mission Map)

Excited for the final release and white listing. This map is awesome.
  2. Kogitsune

More Leveling, Same Benefit

I think the main thing that causes that drag feeling is when one of the numbers is over 1 million because you only see progress on the bar and when you it goes up by 100K, which makes it feel slow. If it was expanded to the second digit ( 1.42mil for example ), progress wouldn't feel as slow.
  3. Kogitsune

Two questions.

Given that all perks have a damage requirement excluding sharpshooter and medic, playing online ups the health of enemies and offers more of them, meaning that perks do level faster online. Plus it's less boring online.
  4. Kogitsune

Beta Map KF-CandleSmoke (WB Mission Map)

I hope my laptop can handle KF and this map, because I've got time to kill today but not at home with my gamer :(. It looks spectacular, time to see if it plays like it looks =).
  5. Kogitsune

Whitelisted Maps Indicator

No, you misread. It would do the whitelist check against all maps you have installed on your computer / server and populate a playlist with them. Not download all the whitelisted maps or something like that.
  6. Kogitsune

An idea for nerfing pipebombs

I see the word probably in there, but leveling maps come to mind. They work quite well that way for their purpose, but according to the devs, it's wrong. Placement can have it's ups and downs. In later waves, it's arguably just as effective to drop pipes directly in the spawn areas to kill the...
  7. Kogitsune

Seriously, will TWI fix the cheap spawning?

What are the other two mutators you are running? I can't read their names in your video.
  8. Kogitsune

Suggestions to fix the smokescreen caused by demomen.

This is probably one of the single most entertaining things to do once one gets bored of just blooping everything to death.
  9. Kogitsune

Level 7?

Something tells me that's not a good idea. L7 Berserker + L7 Medic. L7 Support + L7 Demolitions L7 Sharpshooter + L7 Commando It would lead to some really broken combinations if it was full mix. Would be neat to see a non-whitelisted mutator that does this, though.
  10. Kogitsune

My argument is still there's got to be better ways to hike up the difficulty other than this suspension breaking spawn behavior that really doesn't help anything. I feel this problem only is really showing itself on the core maps, and even more so in single player. I don't really see this...
  11. Kogitsune

@Driftwood On any difficulty, once you have your loadout ( mine's a fairly cheap crossbow + handcannons as sharpshooter ), you only need around 500 a round tops for armor and ammo as most perks ( support goes through expensive ammo fast, so it's probably more ). So, yes, you can have a lot of...
  12. Kogitsune

Global / Local Economy Mutator

When a player buys a weapon, the game talks to a master server ( or a local one depending on settings ) and updates the value of the weapon based on how many people bought it that week, and would increase the price. Spawning with the weapon would not count as buying it. Selling the weapon...
  13. Kogitsune

Whitelisted Maps Indicator

I'd like to see a "smart" playlist added that would be something along the lines of "Your Whitelisted Maps." Each time you start the game with internet available, it updates the playlist with all of your maps installed that are whitelisted. This would be a huge help to me, as I have around two...
  14. Kogitsune

That's a good story of how having a full team that works together wins, and a posterchild for why it's such a load of **** when you try it on a public server or solo because you are sick of all the people on public servers. If everyone is on the same wavelength in the game and actually working...
  15. Kogitsune

An idea for nerfing pipebombs

Well, I think a simple thing that would really change how people use them would be to make it so they damage doors like grenades, in addition to the patriarch and husk attacking them from a range if players are near them. It happens sometimes ( a husk will fireball the guy near the pipes and he...
  16. Kogitsune

Berserker Woes Part 1: Bugged Enemy Animations

The part that bothers me is the shot still comes from the correct place - his cannon, and still flies the correct direction - where his cannon is aiming when it fires, and flies in the correct direction and impacts in the correct area, which really screams "feature" rather than "prediction...
  17. Kogitsune

Solo Medic Denied

It might not be like this in your region, but I live in what's called a "Last Mile" area. This means that any advancement that requires laying cables, running wire, or what have you, will not happen in the same time as it would in the city unless required by law simply because it isn't...
  18. Kogitsune

Berserker Woes Part 1: Bugged Enemy Animations

I feel this is somewhat untrue. I've killed a husk charging his cannon at another person, and after he falls down, the cannon fires the shot off to the side while he's dead sometimes, suggesting there's a cut-off point in the animation before it fires regardless of the husk being dead or not.