• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Lucan946

[Crash] Game occasionally crashes when throwing smoke grenade and sprinting

The title pretty much says it all. It's only happened to me a couple times, and I think only on Pavlov's house. (To clarify: I mean it crashes sometimes when I am doing those two things at the same time)
  2. Lucan946

[Error] Stats not saving

(before anyone says anything: I KNOW YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE ROUND TO END FOR STATS TO SAVE. I have played through many rounds to the end.) My stats are not saving. As soon as the match I am in ends, they all vanish. This has been going on since the stat reset.
  3. Lucan946

[Error] Tank commanders out of hatch cannot be shot

Today I emptied a whole PPSh magazine into a German tank commander who was out of his hatch - from 3 meters away, so I know I didn't miss - and nothing happened.
  4. Lucan946

Game suddenly stuttering

RO2 has, for the 42 hours I've played it so far, run beautifully. Up till now. When I last fired up the game, I would get HUGE amounts of stutter cut up by short periods of normalcy. I have 8gb of RAM so memory definitley ought not be a problem. (If it matters, I was running an avast! scan last...
  5. Lucan946

Mercy killing

So, on servers that have friendly fire on, if I see a teammate near me go into slow death, I usually whip out my Nagant/Luger and put a bullet in his brain. Much less harrowing than dying a slow death by bleeding I'd imagine. I'm still penalized for this however. IMO if you shoot a teammate who...
  6. Lucan946

Some bugs I've seen in the new patch so far

- My friend was having a problem joining servers; he would crash whenever he tried. This happened 3-4 times, and then it started working perfectly normal. He did absolutely nothing different (and that includes him still skipping the intro) - I can only see 3-4 populated servers. I can still...
  7. Lucan946

Increase recoil of MP-40 and hipfiring MGs

As is, the MP-40 is basically a fully-automatic rifle with no recoil at all. I understand that it was overdone in RO1, but this seems a little silly. So do the MGs, at least being fired from the hip. They are basically WMD in close quarters combat.
  8. Lucan946

Autobalance

The current auto balance system is incredibly annoying. In the middle of an intense firefight, the game says "Hey buddy! Want to be on the German team? Why don't you take a look at these class options!" By the time you've exited out and gotten back to your own position, you're already dead, and...
  9. Lucan946

Some suggestions on tanks

First, I'd just like to maybe brainstorm some possible tanks that could be put in for the Soviets: T-26 T-28 T-37A T-40 BT-7M BT-7A T-34/76 m. 1941 (obviously) KV-1s KV-1e KV-1a KV-1b T-60 T-70 Anyways, with that done: Bold: Ones that I'd like to see in, historical accuracy allowing, of...
  10. Lucan946

Will tank interiors be modelled and position changes animated?

In the first game, no part of the tank interior is actually modeled, What would be awesome for Heroes of Stalingrad would be to have a fully modeled tank interior, which to get out of/switch positions, you actually need to go through a whole animation that involves your guy clambering through...
  11. Lucan946

Will you buy the game if there are no crazy Orthodox monks?

I, for one, will be sorely disappointed if I don't get to witness an overbearded Orthodox monk choke a German to death with his facial hair whilst riding on an IS-2, the BEST TANK OF WORLD WAR II. EDIT: This was gonna be a poll, but I have no idea how to make it one.
  12. Lucan946

Suddenly getting lag in ROOST

Well, over the past few weeks, I've been getting some more lag in almost every game I've played; Men of War and Red Orchestra in particular. After resetting my router however, Men of War seems to have fixed itself, or at least tuned down the problem. RO, however, has not. Here's an example...
  13. Lucan946

How many people will be able to be on a server at once?

Now, I'm assuming 50 is the maximum just like in RO:OST, but I'm not sure. Anyone know this? Also, sorry if this has already been asked.
  14. Lucan946

TWB Eeast Coast server

Well, I noticed this one back up, and decided to check it out (helped that it was on my favorite map, the Caucus (SP.)) So, I try to join but I get a message that I'd been banned. This is strange, since I've never played on that server with this computer before (to my knowledge) and don't...
  15. Lucan946

Choosing head gear

Perhaps it should be possible to choose head gear? For instance, a soviet soldier should perhaps be able to choose from a simple cap, a fur one (in the winter) and a helmet. This shouldn't really have an effect on game play, but it would be nice just to have the choice. Of course a Soviet...