• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. PatPeter

[Crash] Does Red Orchestra work with SLI?

My Red Orchestra is crashing on start-up, no matter what I do: Build RedOrchestra_Build_[2005-11-27_10.48] OS: Windows NT 6.1 (Build: 7601) CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 3317 MHz with 4095MB RAM Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 (4475) General protection fault! History...
  2. PatPeter

Server What is the Mare Nostrum Dedicated Server app ID?

It isn't specified on the developer wiki: https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Dedicated_Servers_List
  3. PatPeter

KF Host Game, Solo, DLC Content, and Settings show black screen

On the main menu of Killing Floor, none of these menu items open into their respective sections. Each of them black screens when I open them. I have tried validating Killing Floor and deleting my KillingFloor.ini, but neither have worked. Has anyone gotten this before and know how to fix it? It...
  4. PatPeter

How do I fix filter corruption caused by Defense Alliance 2?

I cannot find the old threads, but previously there was an issue where installing Defense Alliance 2 causes the Killing Floor filters to not work, or the master list to not populate. How do I fix this without uninstalling Defense Alliance 2?
  5. PatPeter

Disable knife/syringe/welder drops and drop all player weapons on death

When noobs join your server and die, or you just happen to be using your syringe, they drop their knives, syringes, and welders. Why? Why does the game drop a weapon we can never pick up? It litters the map and looks dreadful. In addition, when you do switch to your syringe and die, you drop...
  6. PatPeter

Server Servers not responding in Steam's View game info

I am running 5 Killing Floor servers off my box, so I have 20560 allowed in my firewall as per: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=30727 But, because I have 5 servers, does that port stay the same, or does it increment?
  7. PatPeter

Add a "Stop" button to the server browser

I see that "Game Type" has recently been added to Killing Floor's server browser. What I find ludicrous is that we don't have a "Stop" button yet. There is nothing more aggravating than trying to join a server only to have a server added to the list right as you click, sending you to a different...
  8. PatPeter

PLEASE add a "Stop" button to the server browser

Could we please have the "Refresh" button say "Stop" after pressed the first time and change back to "Refresh" when pressed again or something of this nature? The one reason I almost never player servers other than my own is my annoyance in trying to choose a server to play on, only to have it...
  9. PatPeter

[Error] Level 77 Honor in 6.7 Hours

http://www.xfire.com/profile/patpeter/screenshots/?view#117996106 I've only played for 6.7 hours and for probably ~5 hours in the beta. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that that is not enough time to reach 77 honor. It happened on TE-FallenHeroes and/or TE-CommissarsHouse. Also, I...
  10. PatPeter

[Tuning] Only allowed one refresh of the Server Browser

I read a few other topics and did not find one exactly the same as my error. Basically when I click "Multiplayer" I might get about 8-10 servers and if I click "Refresh", then my server browser will blank and I have to restart game game to get it again. Also, I cannot sort by most players in...
  11. PatPeter

Server HUGE Problem in Server Connection

I have had this problem for months now, no one can cannot to either my Red Orchestra or Killing Floor server. I host them off of the same box and the same IP. Because I was tired of dealing with it, I did a fresh install of Killing Floor and brought down Red Orchestra, this is my log...
  12. PatPeter

Server HUGE Problem in Server Connection

I have had this problem for months now, no one can cannot to either my Red Orchestra or Killing Floor server. I host them off of the same box and the same IP. Because I was tired of dealing with it, I did a fresh install of Killing Floor and brought down Red Orchestra, this is my log...
  13. PatPeter

Red Orchestra Collector's Edition Content

This is an example of what good the Red Orchestra Wiki can do: http://redorchestra.wikia.com/wiki/Player:Red_Orchestra_Collector%27s_Edition Scroll down to the bottom. You can see all the stats on the vehicles given by the developers themselves. I am just now trying to move my community in the...
  14. PatPeter

Medics should be able to heal Berserker armor as health

The main problem I have with Berserkers is armor, health, and how they counteract the Berserker's role. Yes, level six Berserkers have a 25% damage resistance, but a berserker with no armor tends to, in my experience, die fairly quick on suicidal depending on the map and live teammates. If the...
  15. PatPeter

Squad Taken Waffen-SS Units

Alright, I've always wanted to make a virtual military unit in Red Orchestra, but I could not until now due to lack of resources. I did not have a server and none of my friends had the game. Now I have the opposite, I have a server and almost all of my friends have the game, but I would like to...
  16. PatPeter

[Question] RO starts 640x480 Windowed Mode or just Windowed Mode

Hello everyone, My Red Orchestra always starts either in 640x480 Windowed Mode, or just starts in Windowed Mode, so it screws up my Steam overlay by putting all my chat boxes in the middle of my screen and I have to move all of them back, does anyone know why Red Orchestra does this and how to...
  17. PatPeter

Server Connection to my server immediately rejected

Hello all, Whenever I try to connect to my dedicated listen server on my server computer from my personal computer on the same local network I get something like this: Close TcpipConnection 12:34:56:78 Sun Jan 3 20:19:01 2010 Socket shut downI have tried connecting with both my external...
  18. PatPeter

Killing Floor Port Fowarding

Hello all, I am trying to configure Port Triggering on my personal computer via my router instead of setting up Killing Floor on my server, as, frankly, I don't have the time or space. Sadly, I triggered my ports and they do not work, people cannot view my server, the settings: Port...
  19. PatPeter

Server Linux Map Conversion Shell Script

You know what I hate? Lowercase Red Orchestra maps. Why? They demean the gameplay of Red Orchestra where instead of "Deploying to Baksan Valley" you are "Deploying to ro-baksanvalley". Things like this make the game look bad and turn players off, so I made a script that will fix this issue on...
  20. PatPeter

Server Various errors when starting server

[User@localhost system]$ taskset -c 7 /home/User/RedOrchestraDedicatedServer/system/ucc-bin server RO-BaksanValley.rom?game=ROGame.ROTeamGame -log=RO_Server.log --nohomedir Executing Class Engine.ServerCommandlet Missing Class Class Editor.TransBuffer Browse...