• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. PatPeter

Is there a possibility of borderless windowed mode?

Absolutely necessary bump. How does Red Orchestra 2 not have this yet?
  2. PatPeter

[Crash] Does Red Orchestra work with SLI?

Well, all I know is that I can't play Red Orchestra anymore, and I have no idea how to fix it. This was my best guess.
  3. PatPeter

Any idea what ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad is then? It seems that's what's crashing me. It's so weird because I've never had problems playing Red Orchestra with this computer. The only thing I've done recently is the SLI.
  4. PatPeter

My Red Orchestra is crashing on start-up, no matter what I do: Build RedOrchestra_Build_[2005-11-27_10.48] OS: Windows NT 6.1 (Build: 7601) CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 3317 MHz with 4095MB RAM Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 (4475) General protection fault! History...
  5. PatPeter

Server What is the Mare Nostrum Dedicated Server app ID?

It isn't specified on the developer wiki: https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Dedicated_Servers_List
  6. PatPeter

KF Host Game, Solo, DLC Content, and Settings show black screen

PlayClaw 5 was causing this. Resolved.
  7. PatPeter

KF Host Game, Solo, DLC Content, and Settings show black screen

On the main menu of Killing Floor, none of these menu items open into their respective sections. Each of them black screens when I open them. I have tried validating Killing Floor and deleting my KillingFloor.ini, but neither have worked. Has anyone gotten this before and know how to fix it? It...
  8. PatPeter

How do I fix filter corruption caused by Defense Alliance 2?

I cannot find the old threads, but previously there was an issue where installing Defense Alliance 2 causes the Killing Floor filters to not work, or the master list to not populate. How do I fix this without uninstalling Defense Alliance 2?
  9. PatPeter

Aztec Empire Mod

You should post what you have to your ModDB page so that anyone else interested can continue the mod.
  10. PatPeter

Disable knife/syringe/welder drops and drop all player weapons on death

I've played Killing Floor since it first came out and haven't missed a single holiday event (though I did miss that one achievement... :mad:). I realize that I should have made these two suggestions separate, especially as a programmer I should have known to keep a single idea in its own...
  11. PatPeter

Add a "Stop" button to the server browser

Well, on the account that neither of us know what the other is talking about, let's just continue our celebrations now that the Stop button is added! Also, is it on every server that Score has been replaced with Health and Money?
  12. PatPeter

Nothing you said from those words onward made any sense. What is the second line? The second sentence? The thank you to Tripwire? The point at which my text is automatically word wrapped? And I still can't play Killing Floor; it crashes at or after clicking on the main menu. I'm sure I'll get...
  13. PatPeter

I booted it up the day of the update bro and it didn't display, had to verify my game cache to get an outdated file. Thanks for assuming and making an *** out of yourself though. Otherwise, <3 thanks Tripwire <3.
  14. PatPeter

Whitelisted? ... with what scripting language? Or just have it drop the highest tier weapon.
  15. PatPeter

When noobs join your server and die, or you just happen to be using your syringe, they drop their knives, syringes, and welders. Why? Why does the game drop a weapon we can never pick up? It litters the map and looks dreadful. In addition, when you do switch to your syringe and die, you drop...
  16. PatPeter

Perks Tiers / Level 7+

The capability for Level 7s is already coded in, and they should be implemented already. I've been waiting for Level 7 since I've reached my Level 6. No. Just add another star unto the Level 6 insignia. It's that simple. I'd like to go up to Level 10 someday, but that will never happen. A man...
  17. PatPeter

And now there has been yet another update to Killing Floor, without this highly requested functionality. What gives Tripwire? I don't see how I can suggest Killing Floor to those friends of mine who do not own it when such a simple bug cannot be fixed.
  18. PatPeter

Then I'd like a developer's word on it or a link to a developer's word so that our hopes can be dashed for good.
  19. PatPeter

Server Servers not responding in Steam's View game info

I am running 5 Killing Floor servers off my box, so I have 20560 allowed in my firewall as per: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=30727 But, because I have 5 servers, does that port stay the same, or does it increment?
  20. PatPeter

Anyone else want a stop button?