• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. brick_top1982

4 fps!!!???????

During this game, a new one happened (well to me) 4 FPS at once!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Fast forward to 2:25 ‪KF HoE 4 Person Derp‬‏ - YouTube It wasn't even 6 man either!!!!
  2. brick_top1982

It was so.....beautiful...

Just now got out of an HoE game that was just...... beautiful.... 6 man biolabs. Had two supports in the front, three ss with xbows in the back, and a guy who floated in between commando, medic. Fleshies evaporated.... Scrakes were dismantled.... husk disappeared.... It was just a beautiful...
  3. brick_top1982

Yay for me!

It might now be a big deal to a lot of you out there, but it is a fracking big deal to me, Just now soloed Westlondon HoE. Zerker kiting like mad (it wasn't easy, I failed 4 times before I finally got to the boss) then SS xbow for Pat. YIIPPEEE!!!! Damn I need a cigarette now :D
  4. brick_top1982

A salty holiday....

Ever since this patch hit, I've noticed a lot of people have gotten really really salty all of the sudden. The "bah humbug!" is really noticeable in game, and on here. I see a lot of complaints about how SS is garbage now. But really this patch brought the game back to how it used to be when...
  5. brick_top1982

Instant win?

Had a game on farm not last week, we got to the boss just to have him spawn under the map. I think he was scared of all of our chainsaws :P. This still happen to any of you randomly?
  6. brick_top1982

What if....

I know I'll probably get bashed on about this....but what if the Fleshpound Decap was back, and can only be done by a zerker with a melee weapon? This idea came to me when I saw that the Melee stuns are only going to be given to the Zerkers (in Beta anyways) I just watched some old video of...
  7. brick_top1982

Just for Kicks

I was surfing you tube an came across this video, it made me laugh and thought about what if the characters said these things whenever a Fleshpound shows up.... right now they say "get that big bugger away from me" "whats he got on his arms?" "he's all lit up" YouTube - Deuce Bigalow "That's...
  8. brick_top1982

Back from the dead!!!

This is just wishful thinking, and I don't mean to beat at a dead horse, but plenty of us out there have been sitting in wait for the GLORIFIED return of the CHAINSAW!!!!! I can feel it in my bones, there is a disturbance in the force, there have been abnormal weather conditions (where I'm at...
  9. brick_top1982

Demo Pipes?

I was thinking about this last night, What if the secondary fire of the pipes was a remote controlled? So when you buy them you always have that 1 weight slot filled (For the detonator I suppose). I don't mean all the pipes explode when you detonate, it would go in order in which one you put...
  10. brick_top1982

Highest perk level?

Whats your highest perk level?(and I don't mean level 6) Meaning which perk do you have an absurd amount of XP of? I remember seeing someone post a picture of their commando stats, something like 22,000 stalkers and 35m damage, I'm getting close to that 16,265 stalkers 28.4m damage...
  11. brick_top1982

I found a use for the chainsaw!!!

This maybe not new to some, but is to me. On suicidal 6 man, when we got to pat, we all switched to zerker, circled in a corner and alt fired till he dies. It lasted all but a few seconds. It completely blew me away, I really didn't think it would work, but it did, and magically. The...
  12. brick_top1982

1600x900 not availible?

I just bought a new laptop with windows 7, ASUS G72, a big upgrade from my MSI gt627, but it I dont have the option to pick a higher res than 1270x700. On MSI GT627 I can but not my stronger laptop? Help?
  13. brick_top1982

Biolab Camp spot no more

After this new update the camp spot in biolab (the big U room next to the trader) is no longer a safe spot to camp with one door open and one door welded. It seems now that the ZEDS are always trying to get through that door to flank you. They even stack up, waiting in line to attack the door...
  14. brick_top1982

Sandbox

This is just an idea for those folks who are 65/65 and need a new challenge(also an Idea for those who have dedicated servers up to make things interesting) Sandbox mode: I've toyed around with it and made suicidal/custom feel even harder. 15 waves, added more ZEDs to each wave (more than...
  15. brick_top1982

Tactics Bedlam and Wyre

Just wanted to pass the info on how myself and some friends beat Bedlam and Wyre on suicidal. Bedlam: right where you spawn turn left and you'll enter a big L shaped area. the Halls are long and the ZEDS have to (for the most part) walk toward you in a straight line. 3 people guarding each...
  16. brick_top1982

Feel like its too easy? Add more then, don't nerf

I'm very happy with the addition of the new weapons, Husk, Perk extension and the new maps. The one thing that makes me very happy is fixed hit boxes. Which brings me to my next question, would the game have been just as easy if the hit boxes were as they are now before the addition of the...
  17. brick_top1982

SCAR weight?

Anyone else notice this, a bullpup is heavier than a SCAR. Bullpup: 6 blocks Scar: 5 Blocks When You carry both you're left with 3 open blocks, pipebombs? Katana?
  18. brick_top1982

Dualies, or Dualies not?

I always chose singles over dualies, its easier to get head shots, you conserve ammo. Now with the fixed hit boxes, it makes even easier to wield just one pistol rather than two. So my question is, are there people that still out there that go dualies?
  19. brick_top1982

Screw the husk!!!!

The Husk is officially on my sh!@ list!!!! They, above all, have found a special part in my heart that has now deemed them the most annoying thing on the planet. Even more so than the crawlers and sirens. Let me tell you why: Playing waterworks, doing just fine for the first few rounds. I...
  20. brick_top1982

Sharpshooter, the new Zerker?

Before this patch, before any patch, the Zerker was the perk who was capable of dispatching anything and everything by them selfs. Scrakes and Fleshpounds trembled at the sight of a high level zerker with a chainsaw,(or a katana). There was only a few zeds that really got under the skin of a...