• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. brick_top1982

where to find decent players? (summer 2013)

I've looked on your profile, the majority of your friends are complete imbeciles. Most notably that D.H.Nips guy. What a scrub <3
  2. brick_top1982

Is This Amazing or Not!?

Yes, I also have all my perks to level 45365465324165 with only .00002 hours logged into KF.
  3. brick_top1982

Is This Amazing or Not!?

Also acceptable. 5 Fire Nades, full canister from the flame thrower, or a fully charged husk cannon shot.
  4. brick_top1982

Is This Amazing or Not!?

oh how crawlers would fear me if walmart did
  5. brick_top1982

Is This Amazing or Not!?

Ahhh I knew I was forgetting something. A whole AA12 drum, Nade-HSG-Nade-Nade-HSG, Alt fire with the zed gun, Full charge shot with the husk cannon. Those are also legit ways to quickly dispose of crawlers
  6. brick_top1982

Foundry: Why do you camp on 2nd floor?

I prefer camping under the control room. Right next to the trader. HHHRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
  7. brick_top1982

Becoming too big of a problem

This guy, always trying to make sense of things.... what a bag of used hammers <3
  8. brick_top1982

Is This Amazing or Not!?

Crawlers are supposed to be shot with M99s, Laws, and Crosbows. If you are not doing it like this, you are obviously doing it wrong
  9. brick_top1982

KF Increase in Fleshpound spawns on Hell on Earth?

Maybe because you left them in the dryer too long? LOL ......derp
  10. brick_top1982

Also This is Delicious! - YouTube
  11. brick_top1982

I say new difficulty added: Name of difficulty: Killing Floor Differences from HoE: Spawn with same amount of dosh as HoE Super Zeds (Scary Ghost's mod) Scrakes spawn wave 4, and Fleshpounds spawn wave 5 Wave 7 ALWAYS SPAWNS 3+ FLESHPOUNDS ..........Make it happen
  12. brick_top1982

All of my teammates in Killing Floor - A thread of fails

Dont know if this was posted already. If it is, my bad, if not, Falz was able to capture one of my favorite fails 8D Killing Floor: Nips' Blonde Moment - YouTube
  13. brick_top1982

Lenny strikes again...

Once pretended to be a woman in his server. Then actually spoke on voip.... yet he still thought I was a woman....... Maybe he swims backwards? Either that, or I sound like a little Asian woman over the mic Dx
  14. brick_top1982

Hi "18+"warning! Stalkers !!!!

Heee heee, I will admit, I do tend to swim backwards in the presence of a.... ... Ok ima shut up now xD
  15. brick_top1982

....... I think I might be in love with you xD
  16. brick_top1982

Im partial to big women, that Hillbilly bloat...... with the wig and the curlers. A woman like that you'll never go hungry and will always have a comfy spot to nap.
  17. brick_top1982

Whats your way of having fun in KF?

Using the bullpup off perk, using the AA12 as demo..... ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssss......
  18. brick_top1982

Luckiest Patty Wins

KF - HoE Biolabs Lights Out - YouTube fast forward to about 6min in for the pat fight
  19. brick_top1982

What do you use for your perks?

Dual Bullpups across the board But really though: Med: MP5, Vector Commando: Gold AK, Scar SS: HC, Xbow Supp: Gold Katana, Gold CSG, Regular CSG Firebug: Dual Flare, Fire shotty Zerk: Gold Tana, Dwarf Demo: Gold M79, M32, Pipes, MK
  20. brick_top1982

Handcannon thread. Theory, balancing, anything about it.

http://i.imgur.com/ewZT3.gif