• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Man And A Half

Buyable Accessories

"I'd buy a brand-new Bullpup just to take the sight off it, and put it on my SCAR." I have heard words to this effect countless times in-game. It doesn't seem to make much sense that many of the game's weapons are equipped with rails, yet their optics are not interchangeable and no standalone...
  2. Man And A Half

Switch Between Single / Dual Pistols

It's a simple suggestion but, I think, a good and necessary one. If a player has dual pistols, he should be able to switch at will between single and dual. We all know the strengths and weaknesses of single and dual pistols and I don't think they need repeating here. I think it would be a...
  3. Man And A Half

Another Weapons and Perks Thread

I think most people are pretty much in agreement that the perks, and to a lesser extent the weapons, are rather imbalanced against each other. For example, Support is rather godlike compared to Commando. To that end, I believe the perks need to be rethought from the ground up, with a specific...