• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Man And A Half

Stalkers

YOU can spot them through the smoke, but the non-commandos can't.
  2. Man And A Half

Another berserker weapon idea, A spear

I resent being included in that list.
  3. Man And A Half

I don't think anyone is seriously denying how overpowered the Crossbow is.
  4. Man And A Half

[/B]It'll have one. Non-Berserkers wouldn't get much benefit from its melee attack, and probably wouldn't be able to use its blocking ability at all. The LAR in its current form sees relatively little use from Sharpshooters, let alone anyone else, anyways. Really? The good ones I see always...
  5. Man And A Half

Well, they don't take damage from Scrakes due to the stun effect on other melee weapons. And 'zerkers can't deal much damage to FP since they have no firearm proficiencies, this would help them contribute to the team taking it down. Of course, no teamwork is really required as long as the...
  6. Man And A Half

If you can't defend your opinion, just say so. I suggested adding a bayonet to the LAR because it would fulfill the role of both spear and firearm, and would be very helpful to the ailing Berserker class and to the team as a whole. For example, its primary attack (a jab) would be roughly...
  7. Man And A Half

"I can't figure out how to shoot that idea down, so I'm going to post a video of someone calling someone else an idiot. That'll show him!"
  8. Man And A Half

Just because the Katana is in the game, doesn't mean it fits the game. Of course, I always thought that the Crossbow should have been some big loud bolt-action rifle. You want a spear? Ask them to add a bayonet to the LAR.
  9. Man And A Half

Poll: KFWDT SMGs Finalized

Welcome to Britain.
  10. Man And A Half

So a game that is different from MW2 in nearly every imaginable way, is a copy of MW2 because they share a few of the world's most commonly used firearms?
  11. Man And A Half

MP5, UMP, Sten
  12. Man And A Half

More flashlights

Crossbow was here. Scrakes are babies.
  13. Man And A Half

Flares (like ye olde Unreal)

Most specimens would die faster to a 9mm than to fire damage, and the rest would shrug off the damage from both.
  14. Man And A Half

New weapons in lower tiers.

...Are you on crack or something? Firebugs obscure everyone's vision while doing anemic damage. I've always maintained that the Firebug weapons should be the following: Tier 1: Improvised Flamethrower. Sprays fire in a wide, short-ranged cone. Low direct damage. Tier 2: M2 Flamethrower...
  15. Man And A Half

Tier 4 weapons thread

This is the 9mm Parabellum cartridge. It is the standard handgun round for armies and police forces around the world. *dramatically pulls out .50AE bullet* And THIS, IS THE FIFTY. CALIBER. ACTION. EXPRESS. THIS ROUND IS A FULL HALF-INCH WIDE. AND FIRED. BY THE ISRAELI DEAGLE BRAND DEAGLE...
  16. Man And A Half

Give the Patriarch a "Siren Roar"

Straight-up immunity would make no sense... How about he targets pipebombs with his rocket launcher?
  17. Man And A Half

New Perk: Ninja/Saboteur

You and I have very different ideas of what constitutes "style".
  18. Man And A Half

Dual wield knifes and katanas

It might be interesting if the 'zerker got a pistol & knife/machete/katana combo. Right click aims, middle click does the fast melee attack, but no power attack since you're only using it one-handed.