• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Z

Server WebAdmin not able to connect to 8075

I get this error line in the log... WebAdmin: xWebAdmin.UTServerAdmin Initialized on port 8075 Log: WebServer KF-WestLondon.WebServer (Function UWeb.WebServer.BeginPlay:0227) BindPort: bind failed anyone have any ideas? Thanks
  2. Z

KFNoDramaMut - Disable random ZED time

is this mut working yet ??? is this mut working yet ??? Does anyone know if this mut is whitelisted yet? Thanks, Zofotech
  3. Z

VIP/VIS Good or Bad?

Interesting Idea Interesting Idea I find the thoughts very interesting, and well developed .. I do agree that some issues would need to be ironed out, but all in all... I'd have to vote yes to both.
  4. Z

'Level Up' perk level 6 information revealed!

5 billion stalkers?!?!?!?!?!?!?! 5 billion stalkers?!?!?!?!?!?!?! actually if you look more closley, you will note that it actually says 5 MILLION! Hehehe
  5. Z

Friends and Favorites refuse to save...

Friends... Friends... That makes sense... Just happens that there were a few onling playing KF when I tried... I'm confused... any thoughts on the favorites problem?
  6. Z

Friends and Favorites refuse to save...

Whenever I try to get a server saved in this accursed game, it refuses to do so. Also, anytime I look into friends list... nothing... ::sigh:: Also, I am having the same issues as several others with the listen server setup. ::grumble, grumble::
  7. Z

Need help setting up listen server. Opened all ports and edited killingfloor.ini

Listen server Listen server I'm having the same problem... anybody know why Tripwire has ignored this thread? :mad: