• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. J

Server Dedicated server beyond broken

I just did a clean install on a windows vm anyway followed instructiosn exactly and it launches my server however trying 127.0.0.1:8075 nothing loads what has happened to KF? It worked fine for me before. oh nevermind the update overwrote my config and disabled the webgui in the update
  2. J

Server Perks disabled

I just installed the linux dedicated server, you can join by ip and all, except it says perks are disabled. This is afresh install, what's up?
  3. J

[Question] change screen resolution

everytime i try to change the screen reo****ion teh screen is black i rmemeber i fixe d it by changing my screen res in the config and it worked but where is the screen resolution and which config file idoes it go in? help please
  4. J

Remove 90fps cap online

I have a 120hz monitor, why is there a 90 fps cap? Is there a command to remove it? In quake based games it's com_maxfps x Usually it is set at a respectable 125 in quake why the hell is it 90 in this game how do I remove it? Yes I can tell the diff between 90 and 120 I have quake3/QL eyes.
  5. J

Weird performance

Ok I don't understand. Specs: i7 2720 gtx 560m 8 gigs o ram Anyway, when I have settings on high vs like medium or even low performance is the same. I then ctrl + alt + del'd and had that open and msi after burner. According to this on near the high settings gpu usage is like 100%, but on...
  6. J

Ran out of virtual memory wat

Did this on my old build as well. Build UT2004_Build_[2004-11-11_10.48] OS: Windows NT 6.1 (Build: 7600) CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 3434 MHz with 4095MB RAM Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 (6658) Ran out of virtual memory. To prevent this condition, you must free up more...
  7. J

KF crashes to desktop on christmas map

It usually crashes when the zombies just start, I am not host. Happens to my friend and I. I have 2xgtx 460 in SLI, he has 2x4850s in Crossfire. Usually happens when loads of zeds spawn and getitng ready to fight. Anyone else experiencing similar issues?
  8. J

Server Quick friendly fire question

On the admin interface page I see nothing regarding friendly fire, how would I enable it? I see this in the killingfloor.ini FriendlyFireScale=0.000000 Do I just set this to 1 for ff?
  9. J

Defense allaince 2

How do I get this, I mean on steam I go to the store and see defense allaince 2, but it just says: Requires the full version of Killing Floor in order to play. I am confused, is it because I got killing floor as a gift(not guest pass, a gift)?
  10. J

Server Hosting multiple dedicated servers

So I have been hosting a lovely suicidal server for a few months, and well I also want a hard one, because lvl 2s, 1s, and 0s keep joining, and I can't solo it on round4(with 5 other dead people)+ So a hard server would be nice as well... I saw this: Is that all I do? I mean how would I...
  11. J

Do you think scrakes will ever get fixed?

This is really fun for me as a berserker/medic, but as you all know just power attacking a scarke with a machete, axe, chainsaw, katana makes him just sit there. This has been a problem on every since version, and I just lol. But it would be interesting if they fixed it. Also just to make this...
  12. J

How to open uax files?

So I went to the sound folder, but how do I open the archives of the uax files? I want to play around with some of the sounds like the siren, but how do I extract them? I tried downloading KF SDK, but I don't see a way to take them in. Any ideas? I want to open and convert them. EDIT: Wait I...
  13. J

Server Server isn't showing on the list?

I have my ports forwarded like this, am I missing any ports? I mean why won't it show on the list? When I go on my other desktop and look at the lan servers it shows... Anyone got any ideas? These are the ports I got forwarded. I mean people can join if they connect by ip. Oh I should mention...
  14. J

Server Stats not working?

Hello, I'm confused what's going on can anyone help? In the beginning it says stats uploading disabled? What gives? F:\SRCDS4\system>ucc server KF-BioticsLab.rom?game=KFmod.KFGameType?VACSecured=t rue?MaxPlayers=6?Difficulty=4.0 Executing Class Engine.ServerCommandlet Browse...
  15. J

Server How do I change difficulty?

I only read through the server setup briefly but I didn't see a gamedifficulty paramater. I start up my server like this ucc server KF-BioticsLab.rom?game=KFmod.KFGameType?VACSecured=true?MaxPlayers=6 In my KillingFLoor.ini I don't see gamedifficulty, is there one? I want to make it a hard...
  16. J

How to adjust fov dramatically

Ok so here is what I have... 3 monitors middle one is 1920x1080 one on the left and right are 1680x1050 So what I did was run it in windowed and made the resoltuion 5280x1050. Now the problem is, the two on the left and right are HORRENDOUSLY stretched looking. Like I want to see extra stuff on...