• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. J

Server Dedicated server beyond broken

I just did a clean install on a windows vm anyway followed instructiosn exactly and it launches my server however trying 127.0.0.1:8075 nothing loads what has happened to KF? It worked fine for me before. oh nevermind the update overwrote my config and disabled the webgui in the update
  2. J

Server Perks disabled

I just installed the linux dedicated server, you can join by ip and all, except it says perks are disabled. This is afresh install, what's up?
  3. J

Server Error while updating Linux server

what do you mean updating from the home directory? Update what exactly
  4. J

The KF Screenshot and Video Thread

he was never feared as a beserker you used to be able to chainsaw his head in 1 hit actually not even as a beserker, i did that as a medic
  5. J

Server Servers arent updating...

edit: nm
  6. J

Server Servers arent updating...

how the hell do you install this on linux STEAMEXE=steamcmd ./steam.sh okay... then I just see Steam> I type login and logged in also make a new account what idiot decided to make it log you out of your desktop accnt? Also, now what?
  7. J

[Question] change screen resolution

8. J

[Question] change screen resolution

everytime i try to change the screen reo****ion teh screen is black i rmemeber i fixe d it by changing my screen res in the config and it worked but where is the screen resolution and which config file idoes it go in? help please
  9. J

New Voices?

I don't understand this technical limiation. In source you can play as many stupid audio files you want off your HD, why do they need to be cached?
  10. J

Just soloed Icebreaker on Hard...

lol I have solo'd hafl the maps on suicidal(this is before HOE) But I had the old m14 of death.
  11. J

Remove 90fps cap online

Thanks for the fix, much appreciated added it to my user.ini I already have insanely high min and max rates on my server, I got teh bandwidths.
  12. J

Remove 90fps cap online

Stop this bickering about me being picky ;p Ok yes it has more to do with principal that actually seeing but it wud help. About ppl saying they pwn at fps with 60hz monitors, no you do not because all Q3/QL gud players use either old *** crts at atleast 85hz or 120hz lcds. I mean the difference...
  13. J

Remove 90fps cap online

Oh, I host my own server too, will change it. Eh it's already at 300 on both the client and server, no change ; /
  14. J

Remove 90fps cap online

I have a 120hz monitor, why is there a 90 fps cap? Is there a command to remove it? In quake based games it's com_maxfps x Usually it is set at a respectable 125 in quake why the hell is it 90 in this game how do I remove it? Yes I can tell the diff between 90 and 120 I have quake3/QL eyes.
  15. J

Come on Tripwire, fix the server browser problem already

If the server browser crahses your router that means your router sucks ***. Seriously, any good router should not crash on any load unless it's being like DDOSD from hell.
  16. J

Weird performance

Ok I don't understand. Specs: i7 2720 gtx 560m 8 gigs o ram Anyway, when I have settings on high vs like medium or even low performance is the same. I then ctrl + alt + del'd and had that open and msi after burner. According to this on near the high settings gpu usage is like 100%, but on...
  17. J

[Error] Issue with server browser

Oh ok, thanks.
  18. J

[Error] Issue with server browser

Server browser lies quantity Server browser lies quantity Ok, this has happened ot me on every game and even one other person I just randomly met up on a server with the same problem. I look at the servers join a game claiming 60/64 people, then when I am in there is nobody. Same thing...
  19. J

Ran out of virtual memory wat

Did this on my old build as well. Build UT2004_Build_[2004-11-11_10.48] OS: Windows NT 6.1 (Build: 7600) CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 3434 MHz with 4095MB RAM Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 (6658) Ran out of virtual memory. To prevent this condition, you must free up more...
  20. J

KF crashes to desktop on christmas map

Oh and it happens often when you pick up new weaposn. I just picked up the ak47 and this happened Crashes seem to happen the most on the santa map Build UT2004_Build_[2004-11-11_10.48] OS: Windows NT 6.1 (Build: 7600) CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ -69960358 MHz with 4095MB...