• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

New update?

It is the Beta your downloading, not a patch. Take a look at the News Section for more information.
  2. P

Beta test request: STATS and SOUND

I ordered the DDE and the beta just showed up again in my Steam Games. It's downloading 1,8 GB right now.
  3. P

[Game] Dragon Age: Origins

Since I played Kotor 1 & 2, loved Jade Empire and liked Mass Effect, the pre-oder for Dragon Age was a no-brainer. I would recommend Jade Empire to anyone who liked Biowares games, it should be fairly cheap by now.
  4. P

The new Perk Enabled filter - sucks

Do you want TWI to remove this filter, because your server is less frequented now? Please read your post again.
  5. P

Look Behind You A Three-Headed Monkey!

In one the videos they showed the interace for the remake.....all game pad ready. But, with one click you can actually change the grafx to the original ones! the new grafx isnt to fancy either.
  6. P

[Game] Left 4 Dead 2 Announced

L4d is a lot of fun. Playing with friends and getting the tank down while the chopper is nearing the hospital is heck of a lot of fun. But as it was stated above, why does L4d get one DLC and Tf2, which is two years old and was part of the orange box gets one every few month? 40
  7. P

Make Player Names Bigger

I would prefer being able to actually change the name within KF. "Setname XXX" does not work with KF, because it will only use the Steam name. Can't they just let you change the name in-gane rather than in steam? It works with Red Orchestra....why not in Killing floor?
  8. P

forcefeedback folder? controller support?

Most of the unreal engine games have this folder. Red Orchestra does as well. So it might be possible, but also harder to play
  9. P

Bandaging?

If the bandaging is just wound + press button + wait, then it would just add more delay to the gameflow. like weapon jam. I am looking forward to seeing the real deal.
  10. P

Compiled list of *good* suggestions from RO for ROHOS

hopefully, this bandaging works intuitive. Otherwise it turns into button mashing. I remember for Ostfront and the mod, it was said fatal wounds result in respawn, as the soldier is turned helpless. Let's hope bandaging will only play a minor role.
  11. P

3D & Animation Flammpanzer 38,and Flammpanzer III

cant someone take the actual Flamethrower from Unreal 2 and remodel it? It looked convincing enough for the time of unreal 2.....
  12. P

iPhone

I was having a glance at the openmoko aka neo1973 the other day, when it was featured in DER SPIEGEL and c'T. looks promising, and hopefully not as expensive.
  13. P

Insurgency Mod ... EPIC THREAD OF DOOM

hmm, after a few day, what should be said about this game? - definatlely good graphics, but poorly optimised (Can get better with new maps) - nice weapon models - hitboxes are rather big + lag related issues (as mentioned by psycho chicken; they can fix the hitboxes though) -...
  14. P

tripwire at e3?

hmmm, last year they had 3 devs at the games convention.........
  15. P

Red Orchestra Frag Video

what controversy? nice vid nevertheless
  16. P

Blood

it does not add to anything to the fun value of the game. try SOF or manhunt or the punisher if you want to be "immersed" in the blood thingy
  17. P

Winter Cup Grand Final!

hah, nice saying this match is going to be a blast!
  18. P

Picked up max payne again.

really nice game. there are still some nice mods for MP2 i had a "Equilibrium" Mod (matrix like style movie) and one tc mod called something like the serpent......looked great.
  19. P

Team stacking

QFT. Problem solved. I tend to play bad cop after a while. This is a tedious work, but it pays off. E.g. I havent played Krasnyi or Odessa as axis for 3 months (excepts clanwars )
  20. P

Very addictive little flashgame

build air towers and sell the right away