• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Fa11ure

Perks Glitched!

Force him too reset his stats and achivements!
  2. Fa11ure

Killing Floor "MMO" - Would you play it?

Would be nice too try it, but i doubt it would be nice in the long run. So i would play it, but not for long i think.
  3. Fa11ure

Been a while, I missed you guys <3

And....who are you again?
  4. Fa11ure

Tactics Perk combinations on HoE

Doing HoE is just skill based, either you play with friends or randoms. Any combo would work well as long as people know how too play their perk.
  5. Fa11ure

New Skins (permanent ones)

Ah sorry missunderstood it then matey, then yes, the old ones are indeed good. Aint there a mutator for those? Should be whitelisted imo
  6. Fa11ure

New Skins (permanent ones)

No thanks too perm skins/remodeled zeds, im liking it in general, but not in the long term due too the decap bugs, its a small detailt but ****ing annoying. This should be kept as a event, not perm, it leeches all the fun right out if so.
  7. Fa11ure

"I'm trying to heal you not shag you"

Useless thread is useless
  8. Fa11ure

The New Gorefast

Another swallowing creature....hmm....my thoughts are running wild now thanks to you!
  9. Fa11ure

New DLC doesn't work!

Well it works for me though....It only changes when i go into a game so i have too manually choose a character, no sweat though.
  10. Fa11ure

Sideshow Achievements...

Would be more fun imo, these achivements are almost not worthy of being called achivements....
  11. Fa11ure

Sideshow Achievements...

They are waaay too easy yeah, but hey, a steampunk foster for free, what more could you want? Oh yes, the steampunk character pack! then we are finally 100%, i will keep on buying all the KF DLC that releases because i have having a open spot on my character list :P
  12. Fa11ure

The Clowns Come Tomorrow

U mad bro?
  13. Fa11ure

My concern for next update

Oh dear god....but that would be like doing it with a bagpipe, without any air in the bagpipe of course! Just so......so...loose...
  14. Fa11ure

The Clowns Come Tomorrow

Only thing thats might be a small pain is the stalker backstab kill, knowing how them zeds love turning around even though they are stunned. More than that no
  15. Fa11ure

When can we expect the awesomeness ?

So true :P
  16. Fa11ure

A real gamer would wait till launch!
  17. Fa11ure

Why are

Then l2p and dont run with them then?
  18. Fa11ure

But then again....we love when things go up and down....catch my drift guys? No you dont, because i just made you think dirty and thats just WRONG!
  19. Fa11ure

Your not alone about that matey, keeps going up and down here.
  20. Fa11ure

That Dwarfs game looks bloody brilliant! cant be arsed buying it yet though, might get it once i get me own card which is not too far away till i get it :P