• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Server Dedicated Server Crush bug

Thats a crash on map switch. I have it too and had it since update 1002 or so. random crashes on map switch.
  2. M

Server Help cannot start a server on Linux.

Maybe its a permission problem. Try: chmod ug+x ucc-bin-real
  3. M

Server [Windows Dedicated] - Preselect Mutators at startup

?Mutator=MutKFAntiBlocker.MutKFAntiBlocker (example) does work. I use that in my server's start line.
  4. M

CentOS linux here, affected aswell. So yeah, a fix would be welcome :)
  5. M

Is the fix only for windows servers? Linux is affected too.
  6. M

Level Design Human ZombieNode

You can try putting all zombie types in DisallowedZombies.
  7. M

Level Design Community Project = Working Lift

Forget about making advanced elevator, focus on convincing TW to fix KFElevator :) I think after its fixed, cool offices maps could be created.
  8. M

KFAntiBlocker - Disables player-to-player collision during trader time

Amazing mutator. It's now enabled and running in our server, works very well. buying is so easy now.
  9. M

Same here. server crashes often during patriarch wave.
  10. M

Server Server won't load : just exits ??

For running multiple servers on 1 box make sure to make big spaces between the ports and set bRestartServerOnPortSwap to False in all. This is what we used to use on our box when we had 3 KF servers: server #1 - 7707(game) and 7717(query) server #2 - 7727(game) and 7737(query) server #3 -...
  11. M

Server Help needed adding custom maps to rotation

I used to do arramus's way but i found it easier to just add the maps from webadmin, then click "Save" and then "Use" to copy it to your map vote list.
  12. M

Change map griefers?

Hi rallfo, :) Yes indeed thats a good solution, i added a few admins with basic powers last week.
  13. M

Beta Map KF-Outpost13_Beta1

Any update on this map ?
  14. M

Final Map KF-KingOfTheHill

The links are broken.
  15. M

Server Need help with my own server

Verify KFGameLength isn't set to 3 (custom). Set it to 1 for 7 wave game and the rest should be fine.
  16. M

Idea: centralized ban list - created, run, and maintained by server ops

I don't believe in global bans, can be abused quite easily and i believe everyone deserves a chance to play in my server. I don't believe in banning right away like some people do. I try to talk (Let me tell you a secret: this works 90% of the time), if that doesn't help, a kick, if it happens...
  17. M

Final Map KF-Deep Thrust

Hi, i had your map in my server but it totally disabled perks and the server log was filled with security check failed for KF-DeepThrustV1.rom Is the version you uploaded a different version than the one in the whitelist?
  18. M

Change map griefers?

RepeatLimit was actually set to 1 (only last map disabled). I banned the person and so far it didn't happen again so far.
  19. M

Change map griefers?

Has this ever happend to you? A server switches map, and the first one who joined clicked ready, entered the game alone without waiting for others and died on purpose, causing the server to switch map. After the server switched map, he somehow joined first again and did the same thing again...
  20. M

Beta Map KF-Outpost13_Beta1

Hi, We have your map in our server, it's amazing map, the detail and everything, really amazing! However there is an exploit that requires fixing, you can get to the roof as seen here: http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/2240/shot00021g.jpg