• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

Summer Update Released - Free Trial Period!

Amazing update, indeed. Thank you
  2. K

Last Day

Sad that you're leaving. I wish you best of luck. Thanks for your dedication to the community.
  3. K

Guest Pass distribution

2 passes. PM me and leave your email where to send it... EDIT: No more passes left
  4. K

Guest passes - BIGGEST MISTAKE!

I just came here to say that I'm about to invite two 'noobs' with my two remaining invites. I'll recommend they steal your tank :)
  5. K

[CC] The Vodka Battalion is hosting another bolt-action only weekend!

This sounds pretty good...Cheers for the announcement
  6. K

Guest Pass distribution

Thanks for the reply. I was asking because a few people requested an invitation by sending a PM, but they didn't leave their email, so I thought I was missing something... Anyways, still 2 invitations...please send me a PM with your email where to send it!!! EDIT: No more invitations left.
  7. K

Guest Pass distribution

Just wondering if the only way to send invitation is by entering email of a person you're inviting...any other way? Thanks
  8. K

Guest Pass distribution

Where do I send it - send me a PM
  9. K

Guest Pass distribution

I have 2 passes. Just reply to this message, so I know whom to send...I'm here about once a day, so if I don't send it right away, I will the next day.
  10. K

Red Orchestra Summer Assault Starts Now

It's more about cool 150 meg.
  11. K

Red Orchestra Summer Assault Starts Now

Hells yeah....Thank you...
  12. K

May Patch Changelog

Amazing update!!! Huge respect to Tripwire and ROOST community for bringing us this update...
  13. K

Another Award: Wargamer Readers Choice

Congratulations!!! Well deserved
  14. K

Over 10 new maps and increased player limits for Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45

So, should I uninstall the previous pack before installing this one, or it automatically updates where needed. (btw, there's an 'uninstall' for the previous pack). Do you know what's changed, is there a list of changes? Thanks
  15. K

Over 10 new maps and increased player limits for Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45

map pack map pack Is this map pack the same as "RO Ostfront Level Contest Map Pack"? I remember installing that map pack back in February, i believe.
  16. K

Custom Map Contest Level Pack Out Now

I just want to thank everyone working on these. What a great community!
  17. K

Free Fall Booster Pack - Change log

Truly impressive from Tripwire again and again...Excellent Booster pack!!!
  18. K

RO Mod News

This is just incredible news. I'm so looking forward to N. Africa and then Italian campaign. And all those new weapons and additions to game play. Wow. I'm just a bit baffled with Italian campaign where we have Italians vs. Brits and Yanks...What happened to Germans in Italy. I thought they had...
  19. K

Yoshi's Letter to the Community

Very nicely done and major respect to you, Yoshi. Your help and involvement in the community is amazing and should be an example to other developers. Never seen so much dedication and kindness. Loyal TWI follower...