• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

Catching up with Darkest Hour

Nice update. One detail: its 'panzerschreck', with a 'c', not 'panzershreck'.
  2. P

Interesting Use of Maxims

Reminds me of a M3 halftrack with a 'quad fifty' (4 .50 hmg's) mount. Originally intended as an AA modification of the original M3, but soon proved devastating against infantry attacks and light armoured vehicles.
  3. P

Mare Nostrum Teaser trailer

Bren en Thompson both animated, Afrikakorps uniforms, a Tobruk map,... very promising. Keep up the good work!
  4. P

Great new tank map!

Please give me a halftrack and some panzerfausts! It would be great to cooperate with 4-5 infantry and start hunting down tanks on foot.
  5. P

Staged or true??

These ww1 pictures are taken from a ww1 war movie. Its not from "im westen nichts neues", but I'll have to search a bit more to get the title.
  6. P

Guest Pass distribution

Sold out. The guest passes went to lee21 and delekhan.
  7. P

Guest Pass distribution

2 guest passes to distribute. PM me. edit: sold out!
  8. P

Beer :)

Duvel. But hey, I'm belgian too. www.duvel.be Others: Geuze, but only the older ones with a corked bottle, like Boon. www.boon.be No liquors, cocktails,... for me.
  9. P

The Wild Bunch & Tripwire Interactive's 50 player test server

Because there are more players, chances are higher that you'll get more team players. And indeed surviving as a l33t egotripper has become more difficult.
  10. P

RIP Stiletto

May you find the rest you were looking for RO-brother.
  11. P

Surfing with dynamite!

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/417120/dynamite_surfing/ Insane! Thats all I have to add. Edit: It's a commercial for Quicksilver btw
  12. P

Mare Nostrum

Nice to see that there's at least communication between the 3 mods. And I wasnt talking about just using one's material. Some smalltalk on irc can even do wonders. Maybe somebody has an idea not fit for his mod, but ideal for the other. Trust me, I've walked that modpath too. Its sad to see...
  13. P

Mare Nostrum

Now be smart Mare Nostrum, Darkest Hour and Carpathian crosses dev teams and cooperate. Let go of your internet ego's and share models, skins, code, reference databases,... Concentrate on your specific needs, but work together on generic subjects. Its no use to model 2 garands, shermans,...
  14. P

Darkest Hour: Normandy 1944

Any chance of putting a .50 on that halftrack?
  15. P

How many of us there are?

I'm not really interested in the money they earned with RO, imo they deserve it, but the numbers of copies sold would be nice. 10.000, 100.000, more? I have absolutely no clue.
  16. P

Carpathian Crosses: Player Update!

Nice work on the models guys. I only hope there's enough distinction with the ruskies. otherwise you'll create a team kill heaven. The same reason why I'm opposed to giving both teams winter camo. Your situationel awarenes (sp?) is much lower in a computer game than in reality. Mistakes are easy...
  17. P

Darkest Hour: Normandy 1944

One thing you guys should think about for the beach maps is a way to stop the germans from getting on the beach. It really spoils the historical game experience.
  18. P

Add БМ-13 Katyusha as artillery

That would be the first time russian commanders cared about their own troops!
  19. P

Which nation are you? A quiz

Your army is Poland\'s army. Your tenacity will form a concept in the history of your nation and you\'re also ready to continue fighting even if your country is occupied by the enemy. Other nations that are included in this category are Greece, Norway, Belgium and the Netherlands. We have a...