• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. V

Server KF Whitelist Mutator Suggestion List

Just wanted to add a "Pretty please with sugar and sprinkles on top" for KF 2.51. Such a great and harmless mod in terms of balance and its so nice to get to play with the original models.
  2. V

General Protection Fault!

Great to hear that you guys have the issue pin pointed, and thank you for looking into this issue and being so quick on the ball with it. I have seen those hard to reproduce, not 100% of the time issues go completely ignored for months, even years with other Developers, so this is truly refreshing.
  3. V

Anything we can do to help you guys track it down, in regards to crash reports? Perhaps a single forum sticky or something that people can post up logs to, instead of the front page of the tech support forum being awash with scattered GPF related threads?
  4. V

Videogames Remakes thread

Syndicate. EA bought syndicate when they bought up Bullfrog so its not entirely out of the question, but its as likely to happen as it is for us to see Dungeon Keeper 3. YouTube - Syndicate missions (part 1) Also, I would love to see a remake of Dreamweb. An Amazing game from the mid 90's...
  5. V

Post your desktop.

My current dual monitor desktop, thanks to display fusion.
  6. V

Fleshpound rage

I have seen this suggested on the Steam forums for Killing floor as well and I compleatly agree. Flesh Pounds need to switch enrage target to the one that damages them to the spill over point.
  7. V

Level Design KF-Unnamed v.00 (Beta Soon)

That's why you fight your way to the trader before you kill the zombies... Anywho, will download and test with our group tonight, looks like its going to be fun! also, if you want to host files... www.mediafire.com is free, requires no registration and has no bandwidth limits or waiting on...
  8. V

Level Design (WIP) KF-HighSchool

Its looking great, cant wait to try it out. :)
  9. V

I have been having a similar problem. Build KillingFloor_Build_[2009-02-09_10.82] General protection fault! History: SkeletalMeshGet <- USpriteEmitter::UpdateParticles <- AEmitter::Tick <- TickAllActors <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=3) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level KF-Doom2remake...