• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Templarion

Voice acting

You can always turn off Trader voice. I would like to see more different voices. Like three different voices you could choose yourself and that way also customize your character.
  2. Templarion

No crosshairs?

Double that.
  3. Templarion

Your first L5/6 Perk?

Funny. A few months ago people were yelling how hard SS is to level. Then they lowered the requirements for levels and made it possible to level with pistol, too. Hahah... Sometimes I feel TWI should not even read these forums.
  4. Templarion

Your first L5/6 Perk?

All 5 except SS which is on level 6. First class on level 5 was support many months ago.
  5. Templarion

Weapon ideas.

No more guns. New guns make the game too easy already.
  6. Templarion

Level 7 Perk Ideas Suggestion

Game was quite easy with 5 levels. It is too easy with 6 levels. It would be ridiculously easy with 7 levels. And all those new fancy weapons makes it too easy, too. No more levels. No more guns. I still like the mod KF 2.5 where there was no levels in perks. Just select a perk and play...
  7. Templarion

Listen Server Problems

Just a regular connection error. They tried every way they can (through joining a friend's game, searching it from the list and joining, adding to favorites etc). Usually they even see the game name and it's status but when they force the connect (Favorites/Add IP/Double Click) they get an...
  8. Templarion

Skip the Trader Wait time in SP

set kfmod.kfgametype timebetweenwaves 10
  9. Templarion

Listen Server Problems

Sometimes my friends are able to connect my server and sometimes they are not. It does not matter who the friend is. Once I get the server running and even one friend is able to join, then everyone can join. But sometimes no one can join. Usually restarting PC helps. I have opened ports and...
  10. Templarion

Perk idea: Big game hunter

No more perks, please.
  11. Templarion

The Medic Level 6 Requirements: Too Much?

No offense taken. People ask an easy way and I answer. I can also tell you easy ways to level other perks if interested in. I think the whole game begins when you reach the level 6. Before that it is just grinding.
  12. Templarion

Level 6 emblem

Yeah... I still would have liked the game a lot more without levels. In the mod there were just classes and you just played one of them.
  13. Templarion

The Medic Level 6 Requirements: Too Much?

True Path to Medic Level 6 1) Host a Listen Server (FF enabled) 2) Invite a friend 3) Hit your friend and heal him up again. 4) Repeat the process above as many times as needed. 5) Your fancy Medic Perk Level 6 is complete in a few hours! Even more True Path to do it! Ask 2 friends to help you...
  14. Templarion

Uhm, Chainsaw?

There are already multiple threads like this. It would be nice if people not always created a new thread...
  15. Templarion

Level Design Sci-fi map - Yes or No

I think it is more like:
  16. Templarion

Katana Nerf

Here are my ideas how katana should be changed:
  17. Templarion

I got my first compliment yersterday!

Wanna see my compliment?
  18. Templarion

Level Design Turning off welding sign?

What if you just don't allow welding?
  19. Templarion

Hunting shotgun

Pro Tip: Sell the weapon. Don't refill ammo.
  20. Templarion

Bolt action rifle (I know, but please read)

If you don't like originality then it is your problem. I like it very much to see something else than all those generic weapons. I am still against AK47 because it is just so boring and common weapon.