• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

" UCGeneric " problem's!!

Hello all and thanks in advance for any help you can give me here! Firstly I'm a newbie with the unreal ed and whilst I have made a few maps already by following tutorials and advice from forums, I have a bit of a problem with the new map I'm designing! I'm probably wrong here but I figured...
  2. S

multi window copying?

hi, run into a snag with my level. i have a lot of room's with windows, so to make things easier for myself I copyed a window from the biolab level and pasted into my level repeatedly putting it into place in all the windows for my level, however because they are all copy from same window...
  3. S

trader path????

hello, I'm hoping someone can help me here, until 3 days ago i had never used the unreal eidtor before, however I seem to be doing alright so far. checking back and forth through the tutorials i've found and reading responses on forums i have been able to get a basic grasp of how to make a map...