• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Perk level difficulty restriction

^THIS. Played 3 games on hard 2day all of which had ppl join who didn't even know how to heal them-self or what to do. It gets rather frustrating when u have a wave size for 4+ ppl and 2 die only seconds into the round leaving insane numbers for you to deal with. I don't really care about perk...
  2. D

Squad Australian KF Players

Well if any of you are interested in playing some time just add me to steam friends (same name as on forums "downwrd") and send me a msg so i know who you are or just send me a pm here on the forums ;) I also prefer to play the long game modes and don't mind FF being enabled some of the time for...
  3. D

Squad Australian KF Players

Was just looking for some ppl who regularly play KF in aus. Either in a clan or even just a steam group of players i dont really mind, but ppl who just want to play for a bit of fun, nothing too serious. Getting really sick of the pubbers that play this game