• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Do you think scrakes will ever get fixed?

Okay, I'll do this one for free, but that's all you get. Scarkes --> Scrakes There you go. ;) Oh you meant something else. Well I sure hope they don't change the stun. I love it. I think it's hilarious when they're standing there in place, getting chopped to pieces. It's not quite as easy...
  2. D

Project Aretha Beta Release, come help us test!

Yeah, you should send me an invite. I tried looking for you, and there's a lot of Wanderers, but no The Wanderer. And no, I run no mutators when I'm hosting your map. Nobody has joined my server when I host your map, which is either cause it's not getting enough attention, or they're having...
  3. D

Where oh where has my TWI gone?

Except for the fact that there should be a comma towards the end of the sentence between first, and kid, which would fall under grammar(which keeps the statement ironic). I believe reading comprehension is focused on in second and third grade. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you...
  4. D

Back again. I'm really not sure what's up with this whole situation. I entered the game again, without loading it up first in solo mode, and decided to wait out that mouse freeze/awaiting server status message. I brought up the server window, and started watching it, and it wasn't really...
  5. D

Sigh, Ramm-Jaeger, you got me. I wasn't stalking you guys throughout the forums, so I missed all those dev posts in other games. I'll change that immediately. Don't mind any movements you think you might be seeing outside your windows, it's just the wind. ;) All the same, thanks for the...
  6. D

I'll try hosting the game without a password, and see if that fixes it, otherwise, if it doesn't, then I'm going to have to place the blame on the map. It's not a terrible problem, but it is a little annoying having to load it first in solo mode, and THEN being able to join my own multiplayer...
  7. D

Sigh, alright. I dunno what is causing these errors. I had closed the game, just loaded it up again, join my server, and get another one of those mouse freeze ups along with the 'Awaiting Server Status' Previously I started up a solo game of the map, then forfeited, then joined someone else's...
  8. D

Okay, did a more thorough playthru this time with Beta3. I can definitely say this map gets my heart pounding. The way the enemies spawn in keeps it so there's pretty much always something around you. This may be bad for people with heart trouble, however :) I actually had a crawler drop down...
  9. D

K, Server should be up in about 15 minutes once the download is complete. I'll have to tweak a few things on server settings, mainly just making sure that is the only map in the list. Once again the password will be "lol" same as Zerreth's server. Difficulty will be normal to start with. IP...
  10. D

Beta Map Project Aretha (working name)

K, Server should be up in about 15 minutes once the download is complete. I'll have to tweak a few things on server settings, mainly just making sure that is the only map in the list. Once again the password will be "lol" same as Zerreth's server. Difficulty will be normal to start with. IP...
  11. D

Okay, I just tried playing it as well...figure I might as well get somewhat experienced with the map if I'm going to be hosting it. I'd rather start with the negatives, so I could end on a high note, but I just have to say straight out, overall it is a GREAT map. It looks fantastic. I'm going...
  12. D

Lol, don't tell that to BlackCheetah. I rather like his Specimenation Versus mutator, and I haven't tried Killing Strike yet, but it sounds like a great idea.
  13. D

One can hope, right? I'm thinking when the map contest is over, perhaps the maps TWI REALLY liked will become "official" maps, that TWI will have everyone download like Foundry. I think that would add a lot to the game, but it still would be the work of someone other than TWI. The official...
  14. D

I can generally run servers with 6 people well. Not sure how this map would affect the performance of my server. If it runs just as well as the official maps, then we won't have a problem. In any case, I'm willing to run this map as part of the beta. No downloading allowed either. It just...
  15. D

I'm curious if the developers are planning on talking to the community anytime soon? We had a nice update from them, but I've heard nothing about the future of Killing Floor from them. Yoshiro pops up here and there, but he doesn't even officially work for them. I want to know what's on the...
  16. D

New Weapon for level 5 Perks

Personally I think the community is taking care of the new maps issue quite well. There are some extremely well designed maps out there, and if TWI would just make the best ones official maps released with a new patch, then the maps would be taken care of easily. With TWI free to work on other...
  17. D

Versus Mode... You Filthy clot... Now Released

You can go to the favorites section in the KF browser, right click on the menu, and select add server to favorites, or whatever the option is called exactly. It'll pop open a panel where you can enter the IP.
  18. D

This mutator, if nothing else, is making it so that TWI needs to put in an additional column in the internet games menu, that specifies if mutators are being run. Basically, some way that we can tell if it's a versus server, or killing strike, or any of those mutators. As it stands right now...
  19. D

Possible Retail Release to Current Gen Platforms

I don't have a ps3, or a xbox360, however i have spent quite a bit of time playing both of them at friend's houses. I personally think Killing Floor would do very well at a cheap enough price, like the same amount we paid on steam. The controllers would be fine. I personally don't do that...
  20. D

Really cool idea. I'm definitely looking forward to trying this out. You aren't limited to 3rd person view while playing are you?