• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. N

Code Change the way things are picked up?

Could someone make some sort of trigger or something that makes it so instead of walking over things, you press use to pick them up? It'd have to be implemented into maps. But it'd be nice. That's one of the things I liked about LOTD. And accidentally picking up things that someone else might...
  2. N

Beta Map KF-Roofhop BETA 1

Map Name:KF-Roofhop Beta Number: 1 Playable: Yes Pictures: Description of map:Your squad is dropped off in front of a building, your orders are to go up through it and check it for hostiles. And then the chopper will pick you up on the roof.....but the specimen have...
  3. N

Level Design KF-Roofhop

Well, I've been working on this long enough. Might as well start posting some screenies of my progress. No one but my close friends have known about this map. Started out as an idea of just a map where you are on rooftops, and has evolved into a story map. Your squad is dropped off in front of...
  4. N

Level Design Map differences between retail and mod?

Anyone got a list of the things that were in KFmod that do not work in retail. It would definitely make porting easier.
  5. N

Level Design Glowing doors?

Well, whenever I put a light somewhere, and there's a door around. I build all, then enable dynamic lighting, and the doors/movers glow. When I switch to lighting mode, the doors/movers are pure white. Anyone know how to remedy this?
  6. N

Level Design Little help, eh?

Alright, well, attempted porting my map from KFmod. Only copied the brushes and the meshes. Then replaced all the actors and paths and crap. But come to find out, my map kept asking for a few texture packs: cp_cubemaps, X_cp_Evil3, cp_Evil3, X_cp_cubemaps, cp_fx, and X_cp_fx. So I figured, meh...
  7. N

Level Design KF-Shopraid(WIP)

'Kay, so. I'm making a map. Well, sort of porting it. It was a map for Land of the Dead, where you start in a hotel. And you'd go out, and collect things like health and ammo and stuff. There's only the hotel, sewers, a supermarket, and a gun shop. I'm thinking about making it like the LOTD...