• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. N

Beta Map KF-Roofhop BETA 1

Alright Slavek. I've poked at a few things. Got a question for you, about the second point, do you know the max jump height for the character in the actual units? It'd help quite a bit with the trim bit. Also. I might make a steam group, for testing/help with ideas. Would anyone be willing to...
  2. N

Beta Map KF-Roofhop BETA 1

ZOOOOMBIEE POOSSSST Wow.....Over 2 years old. Damn. Anyways. I've FINALLY decided that I need to complete this map. Already got a lot of ideas, but I think my main problem right now, is I need some help. More specifically. I need help from a mapper to make this map look a little...better. As...
  3. N

new weapon for firebug!!!

My idea is the same as 9_6's. For firebugs, the M79 should fire incendiary grenades. Seeing as firebug makes grenades set enemies on fire. Seeing as Firebug can carry Flamer and M79.
  4. N

Level Design Take your time when mapping

There's a big difference between pride and showing off, Murphy. And it's not even about that. It's the fact that he's proud to walk into someone's thread and beat the crap out of their first map. But he doesn't even want his first map to be mentioned.
  5. N

OH LOOK, YOU AVOIDED MOST OF MY QUESTIONS AND SPAMMED! Dude, I think you may be cooler than Chuck Norris(sarcasm). You don't sleep? Bathe? Eat? Piss? No wonder you're so popular(sarcasm). Please, stop trying to promote your own maps. You could have made this thread and had it successful...
  6. N

Oh look, I get one of dragons threads closed because he's multi-posting, and he finds another way to advertise his map while still trying to look legit. Gotta love how he still thinks post count means anything. More posts does not equal a better member. Quality, not quantity. So stop picking on...
  7. N

Level Design Degeneration

And custom voices? =P
  8. N

Level Design Making static meshes in unreal ed?

IF you don't place it in your map, then itwill be deleted when you close the Editor.
  9. N

3D & Animation Maya 8.5 ActorX Plugin

Man, I love feeling so useful. ;D!
  10. N

Level Design Degeneration

I'm pretty sure custom textures can be used as well. :/
  11. N

AK-47Mut

Deleted the original mutator that was in the folder, and re-compiled it worked. After you reload it, the arms and gun move forward and you can see the inside of the left arm. No ironsights. Reload is a little slow-looking. But otherwise. Looks good. Hard to shoot it without ironsights though...
  12. N

AK-47Mut

Edit: My bad. Didn't compile it before I posted. I shall try it now. Edit2: I still do not see a mutator. Edit3: The error when compiling is it couldn't save the mutator. o.O
  13. N

AK-47Mut

Oh come the hell on. That damn site is bombarding me with fricking viruses. :/ Crappy site is crappy. Could someone who can actually access that crappy site without getting attacked by virsus upload it to megaupload or something?
  14. N

AK-47Mut

If you reuploaded it, where is it? o.O
  15. N

AK-47Mut

My compile aborted due to some missing staticmesh. Warning: Failed to load 'MyModels': Can't find file for package 'MyModels' Warning: Failed to load 'SniperMut.u': Can't find file for package 'MyModels' Warning: Failed loading package: Can't find file for package 'MyModels' seems you forgot...
  16. N

Final Map KF-LOTD-Downtown

Why don't we stop spamming this thread already? That sounds like a great idea IMO. Nowhere did Acid say it was his map. So stop getting your knickers in a twist, Badtouch. This map is really fun. But it seems a little oversized. Lol.
  17. N

Code Change the way things are picked up?

Okay, got it working now. Begin Map Begin Actor Class=ScriptedTrigger Name=ScriptedTrigger1 Begin Object Class=Action_WAITFOREVENT Name=Action_WAITFOREVENT1 ExternalEvent="bullpuppickuptrigger" End Object Actions(0)=Action_WAITFOREVENT'myLevel.Action_WAITFOREVENT1'...
  18. N

OH! I wasn't thinking of that when I was tinkering with scripted triggers! Thanks. And I have ideas how to improve on it. Such as make it so only one person can pick it up. Just have to end the scripted event after the actor spawn. Thanks a bunch! I shoulda thought of something like that. >_<...
  19. N

WEll, my idea didn't work. Twas wondering. Maybe just a usetrigger that when used, gives you a specified weapon. Like have some sort of dropdown box, and you can just place the mesh on the map or something.
  20. N

Meh. In LOTD, most of the weapons were placed in normalish places. In fact, I think I may have an idea for this. But I'll have to test it sometime later. But I'm pretty sure it should work. Not 100%, but pretty sure. I'll come back with my results.