• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. phero

Which do you prefer?

I prefer non FF so I can play Doom2 and spam explosives everywhere.
  2. phero

"a design choice that you know a team of Valves calibre would have fixed"

Names of the specimens made me laugh:
  3. phero

What music do you guys listen to when killing ZED's?

YouTube - Lamb of God- Redneck
  4. phero

[No title]

Lamb of God is without a doubt my favorite band to listen to while killing ZEDs, it just sounds right. ;)
  5. phero

Crossbow Scope

Updated some of the descriptions. :o
  6. phero

French Trailer Version

The quality of the game play isn't very good but it's a nice trailer.
  7. phero

Crossbow Scope

*This may apply to other guns such as Bullpup and LAW but I haven't checked. *Descriptions updated from player tests, Thanks. Sorry if this has been posted before, although I did use the forum search. But I just noticed that you can change the display of the crossbow's scope in your settings if...
  8. phero

Fleshpound "Weakspot"

He didn't say anything about it being easy. :rolleyes:
  9. phero

Level Design UnrealED Tutorials?

Well yeah, but there's a bunch of packages that don't have very useful textures for walls/ceilings/buildings ect.
  10. phero

Thanks, that site helped a little on understanding the basics. I'll look around that site thanks. Another question what are some good texture packages to use for KF?
  11. phero

Anyone else just love being the last person alive while fighting the patriarch?

I like trying to get my team mates to do it the easiest way, lock him in a room and shoot him while he tries to break down the door. I found out using about 3 firebugs you can kill him pretty fast just unloading into him at the door.
  12. phero

I've wanted to start making maps for KF but I'm more a source mapper and UnrealED is much different then the HammerED. I was trying to find some good video tutorials for the basics of the editor, I've read the guide provided by TWI and I've been reading guides from...
  13. phero

New DLC charecters! [Merged]

i think this game needs some molotov cocktails :o
  14. phero

The KF Screenshot and Video Thread

random clip i made so show some people how the game was YouTube - Killing Floor HDV 1080-60i
  15. phero

The Gun Suggestion Thread

Ktr-80 Ktr-80 KTR-80, I could not find a picture with a bayonet attached but it is accessible to be equip with one as i think it should into this game. Although it is only a semi automatic rifle i think being made an automatic rifle in this game would make it a good weapon for a commando or a...
  16. phero

"Special" gun glitch

when ever i buy a crossbow, hunting sg, ect i lose it after i switch to a different gun and i cant reload either it still says i have one already bought when i go into the store, anyone have this problem or a fix?