• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Genesis...

...Then Tripwire took the man and put him into the server of to cultivate it and play it. The Admin commanded the man, saying, “From any tree of the map you may shoot freely; but from the tree behind map borders you shall not shoot, for in the day that you shoot from it you will surely be...
  2. M

When dreams are plaing with you...

Today we played friendly war with SUOMI. It was on the map Jucha. I remember only last few moments when we were attacking and captured last three points. It was realy amazing game and I was happy that it I had a chance to play this map again after such long time. I jumped to RO:Ladder web and...
  3. M

Idling players when reinforcements are at zero...

I have mentioned this in different thread but wanted to add it to this section because I think it should be done. We have a spawn protection that works very good until reinf. go to 0% than it is pain when there is someone last alive but not playing for any reason ... and all players have only...
  4. M

48 player clan war

We have just finished game where 6 clans played massive friendly clanwar - 3 clans vs. 3clans - 24 vs 24 ... TWB, 2M, -dfn-, {Core}, IcM, fullmj - well... intensive I can say :) First was Zhitomir played - game ended on 0 reinforcements for both teams but team TWB+DFN+FMJ managed to get us...
  5. M

Dangerous competitors...

Yesterday I have seen video - game footage - from BiA:Hells..etc... this game is done on UT3 engine, using IS aiming, no crosshairs in "hip mode"... I have noticed few features that we (at least I do) are curently missing in RO - no problem with jumping over 1 meter high obstacles - quite...
  6. M

Guest Pass offline only?

I have sent guest pass and my friend can only try it in offline mode. Multiplayer is disabled... is that true?
  7. M

Mechwarriors are must in RO

Have you seen this? http://www.e-motionaldesign.com/blog/nazi-robot-attack ... awesome animation
  8. M

Points (score) deciding winner of map is wrong! [Merged]

http://www.roladder.net/index.php?site=posts&thread_id=943&page=0 Read discussion regarding topic "how to rape points" to achieve victory... imo who cares on public games but for official clanwars it is very wrong and it does not help RO any way. Dear devs, please correct this until next patch...
  9. M

2M pubing...

to share a bit of fun with you ... This Friday, 2M team has orginazed offline meeting of our clan players. We had nice evening and night with beer, absint, mentol liquer, vodka, coctails and many other good stuff We had lots of fun there and you can see some pictures and as a bonus you can...
  10. M

X-mass messages

Hey all, it is obvious that this year we will have some X-mas and New Year celebrations, holidays etc. soon so... I would like to wish you all gl & hf in next year. I wish twice more sold copies of RO than until today to our devs. I wish to all new members & clans to be patient with us old...
  11. M

How to

I can read so often how people on public are missing more teamplay. I do not have such problem with public, however I think this can be improved with "little" bonus option. At this moment every player has in game map available, also I belive that most people here already know about utility...
  12. M

upgrade influence

well during my playing of RO I made already some upgrades... when started to playing RO:CA - I had AMD XP2600+, GeFroce4200Ti,1GB RAM - playing 1280*1024 - I had about 30 fps approximatelly Than RO:O was produced... my fps were moving about 20-25 Than I upgraded my gc to GeForce6800GT, fps moved...
  13. M

Uknown Maps Tournament

I have posted it here and also wanted to ask on this forum... I would be very happy to see something like an "Uknown Maps Tournament" - where we could play only maps that have never been played before=are not known to any team before tournament start. Map would be known to each team lets say 15...
  14. M

Announcing patches

I was thinking if there is possibility to inform players about coming patches like few days before it is releaed with exact date. I am just asking because we have had planned clanmatch to day of patch release (also same for previous patch release) and instead of match downloading patch (hehe...
  15. M

Which ladder?

ok so from my point of view we have - RO:ladder where you can find all teams playing from mod times... - TWL - I have heard first time here about this ladder - CB - ClanBase pretty active ladder with lots of games - probably will start ladder if petition is succesful (no doubts) - ESL -...
  16. M

Night mod

I have absolutely zero knowledge of moding, so could anyone tell me how difficult would be to create mod where all maps would be played in night (very dark but still able to see when someone moves somewhere), every soldier would have 1 flare and and some pistol able to shoot it (beside normal...
  17. M

Please be nice...

Plese be nice... to all new players during free-week :) if you will be teamkilled, if no teamwork, if you will feel you are in total chaos.... just keep smiling and be patient.... if we can handle this we will definately see more players after that...
  18. M

Grenades: question for Devs

if I am not wrong than when I have some grenade (ie russian) than I cannot pick up german nades. So it means that I cannot have more than two nades at one time, right? BUT ie. as Alies when I have no nade, than pick up 2 german nades and than go to resuply zone, than I can have both 2 russian...
  19. M

Joke

...would be nice if the game would have 2 weeks delay... and than.... 1st April... and devs would announced that it was all just joke ;)
  20. M

infantry vs. tanks

would be nice to see what game style community prefer the most... express urself at poll :)