• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Super human abilities

this thread just shows how obscurant players can be... I want to jump on my head if I can do it in real life, I want to wear 10 guns if I am strong enough to hold them, I want to have 10 grenades if I find them, I want to climb on wall if I can do it in RL, I want to be hurt whnen I sprint into...
  2. M

Christmas RO Movie =)

sweet :)
  3. M

Forcing TeamPlay

hell I got amazing idea.... how about encourage team play this way - everytime you are killed, your RO will uninstall and delete from your hard drive... so you will have to dl and install it again ... that would be wonderful simulation ... right?
  4. M

Next RO Patch?

do you want an idea for next patch? Please do something with cheating... no need to say more
  5. M

Forcing TeamPlay

it is definately NOT boring as it could seem to be. If you have not tryed it yet then go and try... it is very different feeling of game when you MUST be careful because you know that there is no respawn every 20 secs.
  6. M

Red orchestra in the future...

...and I realy hope it will be quick because for me personaly RO is loosin its credit and I am more and more thinking about new games ... (for example I have tryed new Race07 and it rox with wheel :) )
  7. M

Tactics RO:Tactics - Strategic team planning tool (download)

wowah... it looks like a useful tool :) looking forward to try it soon!
  8. M

Tactics Trading Sniping notes.

my 2 cents for RO sniping (as a clan sniper in 2M...) - be familiar with your gun (simply play with it as much as possible) - be familiar with all types of sniper, it is very efficient to change gun during game accoring to actual capzones or situation - semi auto smipers are extremly powerful...
  9. M

Preparing for the 100 player servers

I can imagine game with 100 players but then it would be MUST to - have these well organized - I cannot imagine simply public game with 100 players without any order/army structure - NO RESPAWNS... 100 players is so close to reality battle (smaller one?) that I do not see reason for more than 2...
  10. M

24/7 Danzig hurting the NA RO community?

roflcopter... there is only democracy in RO now... in fact this the REAL democracy.
  11. M

24/7 Danzig hurting the NA RO community?

when I see this thread I think that I will start 24/7 GreyGhotOfWar server just to kill RO community completly ....
  12. M

What distincts Ro from other Shooters

imo it is far too often in RO ... more than it should be in RL... but it is just my feeling, not any personal experience
  13. M

Funny and Cool RO ScreenShots.

nice rehakles! :)
  14. M

Genesis...

true... but it is so much fun... :)
  15. M

Annoying Gameplay/players

there are people that think it is fun to do it with real guns, so do not be surprised that there are players who think it is fun in some game... in fact lets be happy he will do it only in game and not in real... (hopefuly)
  16. M

Where is tactic-gaming?

yes, IronCrescendo if you do not want to play in clan... but clan is what you need for "real" teamwork... realy :)
  17. M

Genesis...

yeah I was a bit bored in work yesterday... but the text is just edited original from Wikipedia... it was done in 10 minutes :)
  18. M

Genesis...

...Then Tripwire took the man and put him into the server of to cultivate it and play it. The Admin commanded the man, saying, “From any tree of the map you may shoot freely; but from the tree behind map borders you shall not shoot, for in the day that you shoot from it you will surely be...
  19. M

Nade spam

as long as we play same maps over and over again there will be nade spam. Once we will play a game with random maps, then there will be no nade spam.
  20. M

Annoying Gameplay/players

I was not ironic in my post, I just added my micro poem :) I completly agree with your nice poem...