• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. L

BT Home Hub Users

Oh rite I see, there is a missing one, ille try adding it and the suggested ports and see if that makes a difference. Ille post back to after testing it out. Edit: I have tried this but still the problem remains :(
  2. L

BT Home Hub Users

Can anyone tell me if I have done this right, because I have followed the instuctions as best as possible and can play the game, but I still get the crazy server freezing on every server after 10-20 seconds and have to reconnect.
  3. L

Server freezes after 10 seconds playtime

I also have the BT Homehub 2 and my ISP is BT. After reading the posts here I have found that typing reconnect does work when typed twice into the console, after typing it once it says connecting, but does nothing then typing it again actually reconnects, if that helps anyone. I also have a...
  4. L

Thanks for the response but, reconnect wont work. When I type reconnect into the console it comes up in the middle of the screen that its connecting but it just don't do anything. I still have to disconnect then find the same server in the server browser and connect to it again for everything to...
  5. L

I have this problem too and have already spoke about it on another post, but I have found that when everything starts walking in to walls (usually after the first 5-10 seconds of play), if you disconnect from the server and then reconnect to the same server straight away and it will be fine. The...
  6. L

Ports used by Killing Floor

I am also having the same problem. I have a BT Home Hub 2 (black one) and I have opened all the required ports however everytime I connect it runs fine for about 5 seconds then all monsters and players run into walls and the clock or wave count stops. I have found that if I disconnect and...
  7. L

Level Design Specimens wont try to open doors when your on the other side

Thanks for the help, that seems to have solved the problem
  8. L

Oh rite ok, I have no path nodes. Do I just add nodes to each side of the door?
  9. L

I have made a map with rooms and doors which can be opened, closed and even welded, however specimens will only come for you if you are in the same room as them. If the door is open then they will come through the door way into the room you are standing in but if the door is closed (and not...