• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. trooper714

The New DLC Doesn't Work

Whenever I choose The Steam Punk Firebug character, it changes to Corporal Lewis whenever i join any game. I dont know if it only happens withr the firebug charecter, i havent tested the others. Does This Happen to anybody else or is it just me ? :confused:
  2. trooper714

im so hapy the update is finally live

yay:D edit: now im a sad panda ,the update gets paused and suspended, wtf steam? edit#2: changed to a different download server, all good now
  3. trooper714

lagg when zeds first spawn

is it just me?? happens on every game, sometimes 2 secs. other times up to 20 secs.which results in me dying in the firs wave 90% of the time:(:mad:
  4. trooper714

Stop Refreshing List, button

hey tripwire I Cant believe You havent Added an option to stop the server list from refreshing its REALLY anoying ,REALLLY anoyying!!.Whenever new players start playing killing floor thats a main thin they complain about, ive seen it . Ive been playing since release and i stil complain. GET TO...
  5. trooper714

why doesnt mic workwhen plugged in during game

why doesn't my mic work when it's plugged in while killing floor is already running. :(
  6. trooper714

No connection

steam says i have no connection..and when i join a server on kf it just says connecting but it wont connect? wtf is up today i wanted to play!
  7. trooper714

Damage Points?

How Many Damage Points Does Each Weapon Do? Is There An Existing Thread That Says How Many Damage Points Each Weapon does?? also the stats for the specimens ;and alt fire for the weopons like katana,chainsaw
  8. trooper714

who wants my 2 guest passes

if u dont need it dont ask for it.
  9. trooper714

reinstalling kf

how do i uninstall and reinstall killing floor? when i play any map it takes too long to load or it wont load at all; it didnt take so long to load before..so im trying to reinstall killing floor to see if that fixes it. ?? if i reinstall will i keep my perks??
  10. trooper714

Slow Loading

this game takes too long to load on my computer when i have it at the highest settings. Is there any way to make it load faster?