• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. trooper714

The New DLC Doesn't Work

Whenever I choose The Steam Punk Firebug character, it changes to Corporal Lewis whenever i join any game. I dont know if it only happens withr the firebug charecter, i havent tested the others. Does This Happen to anybody else or is it just me ? :confused:
  2. trooper714

im so hapy the update is finally live

yay:D edit: now im a sad panda ,the update gets paused and suspended, wtf steam? edit#2: changed to a different download server, all good now
  3. trooper714

How are you biding your time?

murdering people out in the streets, from the rage of being lied to. i really wanted to play this today
  4. trooper714

The Clowns Come Tomorrow

this really lame, :mad:. im pissed off at you tripwire.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  5. trooper714

Killing Floor Summer Sideshow Event

this is cool.
  6. trooper714

lagg when zeds first spawn

is it just me?? happens on every game, sometimes 2 secs. other times up to 20 secs.which results in me dying in the firs wave 90% of the time:(:mad:
  7. trooper714

Stop Refreshing List, button

YES!!!! GET TO WORk... its something really important that should be put into the game IMMEDIATELY
  8. trooper714

Stop Refreshing List, button

hey tripwire I Cant believe You havent Added an option to stop the server list from refreshing its REALLY anoying ,REALLLY anoyying!!.Whenever new players start playing killing floor thats a main thin they complain about, ive seen it . Ive been playing since release and i stil complain. GET TO...
  9. trooper714

NEWS: New Zed - Brute Beta Released

it seems out of place.He doesnt fit in with the rest of the zeds
  10. trooper714

why doesnt mic workwhen plugged in during game

the engine is the crappy one! not my usb mic:mad:..so theres no solution then if i want to plug it in during the game then??
  11. trooper714

its not he mic . the mic works i just have to plug it tin BEFORE i start the game,it doesnt work when i plug it in DURING the game.
  12. trooper714

why doesn't my mic work when it's plugged in while killing floor is already running. :(
  13. trooper714

Killing Floor Vehicle Mod V.1001 Released

How Do U Land The Helicopter?
  14. trooper714

New Weapon: Horzine M7A3 Medic Rifle

ammo clip is small, too much recoil
  15. trooper714

Killing Floor Vehicle Mod V.1001 Released

I Love This Mod! its alot of fun running them over, One suggestions though - Make the refueling faster like 75% faster or less ,as long as its faster, cus its kinda slow
  16. trooper714

No connection

steam says i have no connection..and when i join a server on kf it just says connecting but it wont connect? wtf is up today i wanted to play!
  17. trooper714

-Skins for Download-

will these be visible to the other players??? Download links???
  18. trooper714

-Skins for Download-

these are great.. i love it.. if they work online like u say that would be even better.....mr. foster + scar please??
  19. trooper714

-Skins for Download-

Can You Group The Skins By Character?