• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

voice chat

Exactly, I keep trying to turn off voice chat but every now and again some pre-pubescent 10-year-old starts squealing about not getting the tank he wanted. It totally kills the immersion of the game. NO VOICE CHAT PLEASE.
  2. S

Great Game (but)

Yeah, it's your ram.
  3. S

NEW PREVIEW with 5 MINS of combat footage and 70+ screens!

War isn't pretty, especially not the Eastern front in WW2. I mean, what would you expect to happen if you were shot with a HE Tank round? Or had a genade go off a couple feet from you?
  4. S

But a Panzerfaust or the Russian Anti-Tank rifle will take out a tank in one shot if you hit the ammo or fuel stores correct? Edit: Dslyecxi, I'm glad you have stairs in your house. XD
  5. S

Thanks a bunch man! We appreciate it!
  6. S

Screenshots Thread (Merged)

The video is great but damn, that music is so depressing. :( Needed some happy 'FIGHT FOR THE MOTHERLAND!' marching songs! Haha :D
  7. S

Yeah, really good video. Lots of urban fighting!
  8. S

Here's another preview with more screenshots: http://dslyecxi.com/roost_impressions.html
  9. S

Previews and Media

Here's another preview: http://dslyecxi.com/roost_impressions.html
  10. S

Then post some pics! PLEASE!!
  11. S

Yeah seriously! I know there are a ton of people w/ keys that post here. I know it's hard guys but pull yourselves away from RO for one second and post some pics! Don't you know how crazy we're getting over here? :D
  12. S

This is quite simply the best WW2 game ever

I think I know the anwser but if you plug an enemy in the chest with one pistol shot do they die?
  13. S

pleased about the release date.....but

What's the point? I fail to see how it's more convenient than a debit card. Swipe card, sign paper and you're on your way. Yes, Amerikkka is so far behind.. please Dutch overlords teach us the way!
  14. S

I Want Them Back!

Oh yeah, I'm happy about that as well no doubt. All I'm saying is the devs would make a lot more money if they had more than one movie out there and a handful of screenshots. I mean it's not like the game is unpolished, for all intents and purposes it's done! Ahh, I'm just cranky that I have to...
  15. S

I Want Them Back!

You know, this game might sell a few more copies if there was more pictures and videos distributed. I mean, this game is comming out in a week hook us up!
  16. S

New media: first tank datasheets

Man, the German tanks seemed to be outclassed by the IS-2. I think there might be a need to introduce the Tiger II and Jagdtiger to the game someday. :D
  17. S

beta testers:how are the guns in RO?

I want to know how dominant the MG-42 is!
  18. S

RO in Canada:Retail!*question*

I never knew so many people didn't have credit cards. Get an application for one man it's not that hard. If you're too young just get your parents or a friend to buy it online and give them the cash. However I'm sure that the boxed version will be out within a month of it's release.
  19. S

New media

Oh god, that was great. I <3 the Beastie Boys.
  20. S

Blood wounds?

Do helmets fall off a la DoD?