• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Weaponz!

Ok so I've been busy lately but I finally got around to checking all my models and some of them aren't fully animated but I will be finishing the animations before I send them out. At the moment the lever action rifle , glock, and AUG are all animated, the shotgun is missing the select and...
  2. S

Weaponz!

Alright everyone! Been a while since I've played this game but whatever. I have a bunch of weapons made but as some of you may know from my last attempt to do a weapon mod (i highly doubt anyone remembers who i am), i know absolutly nothing about programing in the unreal engine and have no...
  3. S

AK-47Mut

At the moment there aren't any manuals setup specifically for killingfloor. Sandcrawler has a bunch of tutorials on his killingfloor mod site ( http://sandcrawler.net/forum/kfmod.php?) but that's mainly for the KFeD. If that didn't help the only other advice i can give you is to look at what...
  4. S

AK-47Mut

As u may have noticed I am not specialized in modding the unreal engine, I'm doing the best with the knowledge i have. Instead of being an asshole about it you could have pm'ed me notifying me about the problems like I asked people to do in the first place. As for the file names, they will not...
  5. S

AK-47Mut

Good news, I've just about finished the Mp5 at the moment I'm just making a few final tweaks to weapon behavior and trying to track down a suitable sound effect. After I'm done with that its onto the AK and then the ump.
  6. S

AK-47Mut

Just a few notes after reading the last few posts. You really cant use the current weapon animations with a different model because the new skin would not use the bones correctly. The last is for sorrow. The unreal engine uses bones for all animations, im just letting u know so u don't use...
  7. S

AK-47Mut

Thanks for the video clip it's very helpful for those that don't read the past posts where i explained all the problems with the current mutators. Sorry not yet, i am trying to finish my map for the contest at the moment so it could take awhile.
  8. S

AK-47Mut

Hey all, as you might have noticed there is a custom map competition going on right now. I will be entering this as i have the knowledge to make a great map(and am in desperate need of a new graphics card) so the weapon pack will be put on hold for a bit but will still be released as soon as it...
  9. S

AK-47Mut

No problem i always like to help out. I'm looking forward to seeing your creations.
  10. S

AK-47Mut

Ok first thing is just to be able to model with ease. Ideally you should be able to create almost anything you want before you animate so lets work on that first. To start just make a block gun nothing special just a handle barrel and clip. Things You Need To Know: A = select / deselect all E =...
  11. S

AK-47Mut

Hello everyone, I have implemented a weapon from one of the original u2k4 packs. Its a slow firing machine pistol with a silencer. I was looking through some stuff looking for a solution to the problem i have with the sniper scope and i came across this weapon pack. It only took me about an hour...
  12. S

AK-47Mut

Yeah it is kind of in beta stage at the moment, eventually it will have a 5round clip and a scope site. I will attempt to fix the reload animation too. This was just to let people know where I'm at and to iron out all the problems that were previously experienced the past few days. Edit: I am...
  13. S

AK-47Mut

Does it say SniperMut at the end of the compile message? Edit: Post exactly what it says starting at -----SniperMut-----
  14. S

AK-47Mut

Theres nothing wrong with that site if your getting viruses there its because you already have tracking cookies leaching your pc and before you freak out a pop up is not always a virus so run a scan before you post that ****.
  15. S

AK-47Mut

Damn it really is getting late one second ok this one should work ALL LINKS HAVE BEEN REMOVED DUE TO UNFORESEEN ISSUES sorry again for all the hassle and thanks for your patients
  16. S

AK-47Mut

I would be happy to teach you but I've been busy latly and dont know when i would be able to so just send your questions via pm and ill answer them as i find time.
  17. S

AK-47Mut

Sorry once again its getting late and i keep messing things up i re uploaded a version that should fix the errors.
  18. S

AK-47Mut

Alright here is the link: ALL LINKS HAVE BEEN REMOVED DUE TO UNFORESEEN ISSUES Instructions have been updated and missing files added.
  19. S

AK-47Mut

Apologizes everyone there was an issue with the release (as you may have noticed) I was just trying to get a release out before i left yesterday and in my haste i screwed up a few things. To edit the .ini file you need to find where the editpackages entries are and add EditPackage=SniperMut at...
  20. S

AK-47Mut

no in the readme it tells you where to put the files and sorry no custom sounds the sdk just wont import for some reason