• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

Give the stg44 its old sound back!

When i was watching some clips of the old ro mod i was surprised about how much better the weapons sounds are,check this:eek: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlMDYqvNDs8
  2. K

Darkest Hour: Normandy 1944

Awesome,i hope the tiger will now have a scary sound:D
  3. K

Level Design Ramelle,Francia Ready

Yeah that would be awesome!
  4. K

Level Design Ramelle,Francia Ready

Good work,one suggestion:add some nice ambient sounds,maybe the ones from the movie:)
  5. K

Darkest Hour Press Release: DH Manual

I like the new brutal mg24 sound very much but i got very low fps,lower than stock ro:(
  6. K

I have problems with adobe reader.Is it in the "common"map? C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\red orchestra ?
  7. K

Can u give me the exact location please?
  8. K

That's the problem,there is no Darkest hour in the games tab!
  9. K

I don't understand this,i downloaded the mod and installed it but i don't find the game(icon)!Yes i restarted steam but it still doesnt appear on the "my games"list. I checked the red orchestra files and yes the darkest hour files seem to be there.What now?:confused::(
  10. K

I don't understand this,i downloaded the mod and installed it but i don't find the game(icon)!Yes i restarted steam but it still doesnt appear on the "my games"list. I checked the red orchestra files and yes the darkest hour files seem to be there.What now?:(
  11. K

Catching up with Darkest Hour

Makes me think of the good old day of defeat,i hope there will be (new)ambient sounds as well:D
  12. K

Awesome,can't wait to play this mod.But i have one question to the devs: Are you planning to add new ambient sounds(background battles,...)because the old sounds are getting "old":p Believe it or not ,but a map with atmospheric(brutal)sounds makes it much more intense to play a map!:cool:
  13. K

Looks great,but there is one thing which is embarassing me,there is no grass on the ground,are u planning to add this or not?
  14. K

I would like to suggest some great ambient sounds for darkest hour,please don't use the same(stock )sounds(which doesn't mean they are bad of course,but we heard them already so much).I like the brutal ambient sounds from the original dod very much,check this out,just amazingly atmospheric...
  15. K

Why does nobody play mare nostrum?

Everyone here is always so much debating about an upcoming mod,but why does nobody play mare nostrum anymore?All i see are empty servers.. Is the same going to happen with the other upcoming mods?:(
  16. K

Mare Nostrum Open Beta Release

I just installed the game but i don't find it,where is it???:eek:
  17. K

What do you want to see in the patch after next?

the game really needs more variety in uniforms!
  18. K

Tank sounds

the realism mod forgotten hope has awesome(loud) tanksounds,i can't believe that ro is not able to achieve this:confused: check this ingame fhfootage out: http://s78.photobucket.com/albums/j102/realbadseed/?action=view&current=DaFront.flv
  19. K

What the hell i thought ro's sounds were great...

I recently (re)started playing the bf42 realism mod forgotten hope with it's new texture and realism soundpack...:eek: It's so ****ing great,the tanks sounds have that"clang clang " sound if u know what i mean(it's really scary to hear advancing an enemy tank in your direction),also the mg...