• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Servers with bolt-action

I'm looking for a server with fewer slots for SMG and semi-auto classes so that there are more bolt-action rifles. It always bothers me how SMG's and Semi-auto rifles are superior to Bolt-action rifles, especially since maps tend to be smaller than in RO1. This would be fine if there we're only...
  2. D

Too much special weapons

I like the new system with squads (even if currently there is no real benefit to be in the same squad as your friends). It does however bring up one problem. With four squad leaders there are going to be four extra SMGs or Semi-Auto Rifles more than there were in RO1. Even on 64-player servers...
  3. D

Mp40 Grip

Why are the german soldiers holding the mp40 by the magazine? If I remember correctly german soldiers were instructed not to do that. Infact this is what it says on wikipedia "Another problem was that the magazine was also sometimes misused as a handhold. This could cause the weapon to...
  4. D

Sharpshooter - Sniping with a handgun

I really don't like how Handcannon replaces the Winchester and Xbow at high levels, it's not that i dont like Desert Eagle it's how even the standard pump shotgun is better than the Winchester and Xbow. Seeing how Medic is the most useless perk of them all they should give Medics Handcannon/9mm...