• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Actin

Imminent upgrade: Current AMD/Nvidia options

I thought the gaming sections was the right place to put this. The market is in high troughput component-wise and I lost track of all the special mechanisms and techniques. So I would appreciate soem feedback on the upgrade i am going to make on my GPU. My current system: Core i5 750 2.66Ghz...
  2. Actin

"This game is currently unavailable"

Ehmmm, played it last night and nothing was wrong... Anyboy can tell me what is going on with the game?
  3. Actin

[Video] For Dutchies: "Denk het niet Job!"

Misschien hebben sommige het al gezien bij DWDD oid. Maar tijdens het debat van Cohen: http://www.luckymedia.nl/luckytv/2011/09/job/ En kon het niet laten...
  4. Actin

Warning text and sounds

Really simple suggestion. When you get a warning, like when you enter a spawn area, can there be a sound instead of text. I am really drawn in the game, which is great of course, but I never notice the warning text. Can it be placed in the middle of the screen or have a sound or anything...
  5. Actin

[Question] No specific kills on tank destruction

This is a very simple bug: I did some tank killing on FF today when I was engineer, however sometimes the kills don't show in the deathmessages. I didn't remember the kills I had otherwise I would've checked the scoreboard to see if I got the kills. So a tank was driving from they're spawn...
  6. Actin

melee speed reduction

So I had some melee annoyances today. The melee functions fine however, bashing someone should punish more. When I hit someone (minimal 3 seconds 'charging', so I assume full power) you stand still instantly, while the victim does not. This is very annoying when you stalk someone, you hit him...
  7. Actin

Really liking the melee

I really like the melee system currently in RO2. I sucked very badly at it in RO1, while in RO2 a properly performed melee is not super hardcore. When picking the bolt I use melee far more often in close combat and sometimes whith very nice results. I don't know what changed dramatically, I am...
  8. Actin

Storm: frontline nation

Any1 know anything about this game? Can't find a forum or anything let alone reviews. It just came out on steam and the trailer suggests some kind of Europe Universalis kind of game. Since I liked Europa Universalis III, but hated the limitations of Darkest Hour: a HoI2 game, I am a little...
  9. Actin

pistol

Since I haven't found anything about it I just wanted to coin the idea of an 'improvement'. As I found out while playing MG a lot, I think the pistol is like way underpowered in RO1. RO1 has all kinds of stuff which could be better and thats ok, but I just wonder what the pistol would be like...
  10. Actin

My internet finally revived!!!!

My internet finally came back to me!!! Just too bad I have an exam tomorrow so I can't really enjoy it:( But I am insanely happy to be able to play some games (RO1) again!!! Long story about what went wrong: FYI; My provider (A) shut me down 11th of January. I am 62A The reason; My neighbor...
  11. Actin

Nuclear Dawn

Since I didn't find any thread about it I just created it. I won this game along with RO2 in the steam contest, but I know nothing about it. Anyone know if it is gonna be breach or will rock like BF2? I am trying to figure out what it will be (FPS and RTS combined, that I do know:)) and if I...