• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Nanostrike

Killing Floor Gold Box - and female character!

I'm impressed with this response. Thank you for proving again that you guys actually listen.
  2. Nanostrike

A question about acquiring the female character

Yeah, they've cared about KF for quite a while, and I applaud them for that. But the way they're forcing people to buy a full, brand new retail copy of a game that they already have just for a character is pretty low. That said...I'm impressed by how hard RO2 has flopped. I haven't been...
  3. Nanostrike

A question about acquiring the female character

Pretty much this for me too. No way I'm buying a boxed copy of a game that'll just sit around on a shelf for a single character.
  4. Nanostrike

Killing Floor Gold Box - and female character!

This sums it up exactly. Sorry Tripwire, you're one of my favorite devs, but this is a shameless cash grab. Lost a bit of respect for you guys after this.
  5. Nanostrike

Killing Floor Events: Questions for the Devs

It's a completely non-gameplay-affecting achievement, so I don't care all that much. But I understand where people are coming from: Time limited stuff that you can NEVER get again but will see others with makes you feel like you "Missed the party" when you get into a community. Gibby isn't...
  6. Nanostrike

DA2 - Dest been updating like crazy!

Well, I played the first Beta and Dest fixed a lot of the technical issues (Ear-bleedingly loud sounds, various crashes, excessive motion blur, ect), but a ton of the gameplay issues were still alive and in full force, so everyone left. Gotta make it so that it doesn't take multiple Assault...
  7. Nanostrike

Is TWI already working on Killing Floor 2 ?

No offense to TWI, but RO is a niche game that they keep expecting to make it really big. It's just not. Myself and my friends tried it and while it's not a BAD game by any means, it just doesn't appeal to us at all. And I'd imagine it's the same for most gamers. And while I know that TWI...
  8. Nanostrike

No more updates for KF?

It's economics. Killing Floor is a $20-at-most game that they've already completed and is in a "Stable" state. RO2 is a $50 game that just released and needs immediate attention to fix a ton of bugs and lag issues. So they're gonna drop KF like the red-headed-stepchild while they fix their...
  9. Nanostrike

Some ideas for new Berserker weapons(not dual katana lmao

I actually like the Mosin mod... I think it'd be a nice RO-crossover add-on to KF if they put it in. Have a map in an abandoned Russian Bunker. Hell, they had a map in an aperature science place, so why not?
  10. Nanostrike

New berserker weapon idea

I thought jokes were supposed to be funny...
  11. Nanostrike

Lost my Killing Floor faith what do you guys think, should I start playing again.

I haven't played much myself. Might return when they start supporting the game again, but right now, RO2 is their #1 priority, so balancing, bug fixes, and even the Whitelist are being neglected pretty badly in Killing Floor. And if those aren't even getting addressed, then new...
  12. Nanostrike

Anything but Killing Floor 2!

Killing Floor: Apocalpyse Killing Floor: Overrun Killing Floor: The Return Some sort of title to indicate that while things were pretty bad before, it's REALLY gotten out of control since then...
  13. Nanostrike

What would you say be the most popular/played perk in the entire Killing Floor Com.?

Support and Commando are the most common. Sharpshooter and Berserker are usually the most "Popular", but a lot of people can't successfully play those classes, so they really aren't that common. Medic, Firebug, and Demoman are usually neglected.
  14. Nanostrike

Killing Floor Supported

They've basically thrown Killing Floor aside for RO2. I understand why they did it, because RO2 is their big-money game where KF is a budget-title side project... That said, it's really disappointing because RO isn't really my style of game at all, but TWI has gone all-in with it and they...
  15. Nanostrike

DA2 - Dest been updating like crazy!

Looking forward to the new Specimen Survival mode. The old one was fun, but it was a bit broken because if you had a few people on the server, specimens could take multiple sniper rifle headshots, endure whole clips of rifle/shotgun rounds, and shrug off rockets unscathed. It took Heavy...
  16. Nanostrike

Your "Famous Four" DLC Pack

Jack Bauer - Has a special ability where he can grab a clot and torture it until it reveals the location of the Dosh. His teammates won't approve, but they'll understand that it needs to be done. Because if Jack doesn't find that Dosh within 24 hours, it'll explode and destroy a major city...
  17. Nanostrike

A new class "Comfort Joe"

While I give points for successfully trolling, I'm not sure if I can take anything Nutterbutter says seriously ever again after this. Not that I took it too seriously before to begin with...
  18. Nanostrike

Your "Famous Four" DLC Pack

Winston Churchill Franklin Roosevelt Joseph Stalin Adolph Hitler
  19. Nanostrike

Give Medic SMGs

No offense...but what does all this gun-junkey jargon and debate have to do with anything?
  20. Nanostrike

Steampunk DLC opinions

I think Steampunk Foster and Foster in general are overused to the point that I'm sick of seeing 'em (Sad, I know, since he's basically Killing Floor's "Iconic" character). I like the Steampunk Pyro and Berserker the most, but I think all of 'em were well done. They have that "Homemade, built...