• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

Few specimen suggestions

Everyone's more than welcome to add to this. Currently kiting has seemingly made a lot of players label this game 'A Rainy Day With Benjamin Franklin. While I may not wholly agree, there are some simple things to do that'd add more challenge and a varied degree of challenge for that...
  2. P

Bodyarmour approach

I think body armour is by far one of the most effective objects on giving a team that one to two crucial hits and surviving. I think though, because of its price, it is one of the last things to be purchased, and sometimes just isn't. This can lead you to dying very easily if unchecked. I...
  3. P

Making the perks more varied.

I notice this is kind of the number one complaint. The weapons don't seem to be customized too heavily for the perks that affect them except for a few. Of course Beserker can't be spoken of, neither can Support, or Sharpshooter. But every other perk only has a single weapon for it. Commando...
  4. P

Kiting

I know, it's something we all like to do, but it gets out of hand sometimes, especially when you just kite all the fleshpounds endlessly until you're far away to nade spam. Sometimes the game accidently solves this by making the AI go a different route and circling around you, but it's only...
  5. P

More explosives

I like the idea of blowing **** up. Especially when you can kite zombies around, this idea is perfect. C4, molotovs that other classes can acquire, claymores, semtex, sticky grenades. Anything explodable to suggest. 1. Claymores are obviously the first thing I've seen that could be made into...
  6. P

Lever Action Rifle

I want to make a big enough bandwagon against this cause because the other thread seems to have dissapeared. We need a vote for how many people want the rifle we have no replaced with a 10 round Lee Enfield bolt-action rifle. Raise your hands, you know you want it.
  7. P

The Handcannon

I don't like this weapon. It's literally one of the most boring looking guns ever, and even trying to reskin it doesn't help it. It belongs in Counter-Strike and COD4, but definately not in this game. It needs to be replaced, heavily, by another, more understandable weapon. I was thinking...
  8. P

First to die incentive

Several times more than not I get the sad part of being the last guy to get to the shop, or being spawned extremely far away from the shop. There's also the rare chance that my team doesn't care about my life and I get welded out of the fortress and left to be torn apart by the gigantic horde...
  9. P

No customization?

I spent over an hour or two retexturing and recoloring models only to find out that when I connect online it disallows custom content by default? This is really annoying because there's no one that will cheat by colouring models at all. It isn't hard to see specimens in the first place and...
  10. P

Auto shotty exists!

I need a video of it, but when i emptied my hunting shotgun and then went to the trader and bought ammo for it specifically, instead of loading 2 rounds, it loaded 52 rounds, and i shot my entire clip without ever reloading. Seems like a major glitch that could welp a patriarch on suicidal if...
  11. P

Perks suddenly disabled.

I don't know what it is but whenever I do any sort of high damage in either hard or suicidal mode the game wigs out and disables my perks for cheating. I never do more than 14k before it suddenly rejects my skill and takes away my ability to level up solo.
  12. P

Ammo types

-Explosive Bolts: Pretty simple. Would only be able to carry 20 or 25. They would arc and not fly very far. The scope would be detached when the crossbow is in this mode. -Hardened slugs: For shotguns. Longer range, and more damage per capita than a single piece of shot. Super-strong in the...
  13. P

New weapons

Thread deleted due to trolls.