• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. F

Pisses me off (not game)

How much free space do you have on the old hard drive? 40 gig is pretty small. You might think about prying the wallet apart and spending a few dollars on a new one. Hard drives are cheap. That's where I'd start btw how does your comp figure the virtual mem? If you don't know what I'm talking...
  2. F

Now here's the funny part.

I guess I'm fortunate, as I own a nVidia 5700LE w/256 and an ATI AIW 9700 Pro w/128. :) I installed the game with the 5700 thinking the larger ram would help. I got the same crappy graphics and no matter how I tweaked it nothing improved. So, on the advice of a friend, I installed the ATI and...
  3. F

Am I the only ONE?

RESPECT HIS VIEWS? He does NOT play the game! Geez! Here's my son hiding behind my name getting people all wound up and thinking it's funny, and yet he's never played the game. I'm supposed to respect that? How about a little father to son disipline, you apologize, or I sell the Mach. Seems...
  4. F

Am I the only ONE?

On behalf of Fat Daddy, This is his 17 year old son. He caught me tweaking you guys and has threatened to permanmently remove my '72 Mach I if I don't apologize! I'm sorry, I was just trying to have fun, but now I realize that this was wrong as my dad is a pretty cool guy and really doesn't...
  5. F

Am I the only ONE?

Please accept my humble apology. TY Fat
  6. F

Am I the only ONE?

7. F

Am I the only ONE?

8. F

Am I the only ONE?

9. F

Am I the only ONE?

10. F

Am I the only ONE?

11. F

Am I the only ONE?

Dudes and dudettes, I apologize for a very rude and idiotic 17 year old son! I have raised 2, one in Iraq, one in college and this dumbass! In addition to him my wife and I have taken in 4 more troubled children to raise. All are 16 years old or younger. My only real vice is RO and my son is...