• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. 6

Why does every server have this turned on??

That damn annoying kill bloody cam.....all it does is show up where the hell your shooting from....please,please ,please..turn the frigging camera off in servers! You can't be tactical with that turned on :(
  2. 6

My settings to run RO at approx 60fps, hope this helps

I know a lot of folks are having troubles with framerates. Im a closed beta tester for Rise of Flight and I know how annoying it can be when the releases don't work as advertised. I have managed to get my game running at 60fps, looking very good and I'll post the settings I used...hopefully...
  3. 6

[Tuning] Unable to kill tank commander

Using the Russian Anti tank weapon, I fired 5 shots at 30m, each hit the target as he popped out the coupla. Possible bug in the hit model around the Panzer MkIV
  4. 6

Possible fix for missiing options screens

Switched my Cat profiles from forcing AA to letting the game control the AA and the missing options screens are now available.
  5. 6

Can anyone help please

I have just finished making a map for Darkest Hour. I can run the map fine, as can others but some folks get this message when the map is loading... Build RedOrchestra_Build_[2005-11-27_10.48] OS: Windows NT 6.0 (Build: 6001) CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 3500 MHz with 2047MB...
  6. 6

Darkest Hour Patch Status

This is taken from the DH forums, Psycho_Chicken has been working on the bug along with the devs...
  7. 6

Information regarding the patch for Darkest Hour

Hi folks. I'm deputy lead tester for DH and have been asked to give feedback on the arrival of the first patch. This will be released in the next couple of days. There is one small problem however. Our coder has worked every night this week, since coming back...
  8. 6

'Second For The Day' new drawing

'Second For The Day' August 18 1940, 602 Squadron were vectored to a raid by Ju87's of Stg 77 on Ford Airfield. Sgt Basil 'Ginger' Whall of A Flight, flying LO-G L1019, attacked and shot down a Ju87 belonging to Gruppe II forcing it to land behind Poling golf course. Flying back...
  9. 6

Since update

The stutter in Danzig is worse, now I get stutter in maps I never had any before, hedgehog, kaukaus to name two....system ran these great before and now....:( Card is the 8800gtx, what have TWI done to the core game that this happens, anyone know? EDIT: This is with the new Bloom turned off.
  10. 6

Since update has anyone else noticed....

that grenades don't seem to be able to kill anywhere outside of about 2 feet from targets? Is this intentional or is my upgrade porked? Was in Konigsplatz and watched as grenade after grenade from both sides failed to kill when targets were only feet away!
  11. 6

Does Danzig still 'stutter' with 8800GTX?

Wondering if anyone else still has this problem, if not how did they cure it?
  12. 6

GAvA Exhibition

Well folks,this was my first and I have to say the quaility and quanity of the work on show was stunning. I was lucky enough to be introduced to Wing Cdr. Peter Ayerst and he spnt some time talking with Diana Lacey { Ginger's daughter } and myself. "Few RAF pilots flew operationally from the...
  13. 6

'Bringing Her In' completed.

LO-B R6780 was flown 27 times between Oct 9th 1940 and Nov. 18th 1940 by Pilot officer Nigel Rose of 602 Sqn. This shows the final checks before popping her onto the airfield at Westhampnett. Thanks for all the input and help with this drawing folks :)
  14. 6

TrackIR support?

Couldn't find if this has already been mentioned but I was wondering if there were any plans to utilise Track IR in game...it works well and adds to immersion in ArmA.
  15. 6

Possible to make hip shooting worse??

Just seems to take the edge off the realism for me when guys hip shoot all the time { there are some clans who do practice this :) } Would it be possible to increase the random aim to extreme limits to make this harder to accomplish? Maybe make it a switchable for admins to select arcade or...
  16. 6

Drawing completed, let me introduce..

'Ginger' Lacey, pencil on smooth card at approx 30" x 21"
  17. 6

WIP of my latest drawing

it shows Ginger Lacey during the Battle of Britian, its pencil on A2 smooth 300gsm card and is for this years annual exhibition of the Guild of Aviation Artists in the mall galleries in London..{ if it gets selected lol }..please feel free to comment on 'anything that doesn't look right'...:)
  18. 6

Patch has knackered my RO

RO now runs very jerky with the new patch..do you chaps change anything at all in the way of optimizing that may have screwed up my game?? My settings are identical to what they were before I downloaded the patch :( After more testing it seems that the new animations are taking up to 10fps off...
  19. 6

Lag using in game voice comms

Since the update I get lag , only a pause of two , when using the in game voice comms. Never had that before this update and wanted to let the guys know about it. System is using 3d audio and an audigy card with latest drivers from creative.
  20. 6

Track IR support?

Just watched a video over at the armed assault website, showing TrackIR being used in game...would add to the realism of the game by utilising this for RO. Can you imagine having to move your head to get a shot lined up in Iron Sight mode? or having the ability to run for cover while looking...