• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. 6

Terrible single player campaign performance after GOTY update

Add me to the list also, 'stutter' of the scnery when moving, no settings changed from previous versions and everything seems fine online.
  2. 6

The RO2 "Work In Progress" Video/Image Thread - All Welcome!

Wow!!..looking really natural, seems to have a 'flow' to the way its set out..get this map out now mister !! :)
  3. 6

The RO2 "Work In Progress" Video/Image Thread - All Welcome!

Im quite the opposite, I have seen many mists/fog's such as this, it reminds me of an early morning mist...why don't you drop the height of the sun and make it an early morning map..would look stunning!!
  4. 6

Beta Tester applications invited (CLOSED)

Well Nestor, Ive stuck my name in....can manage time between the two sims if Im lucky enough to be selected.
  5. 6

Hehe, well Nestor..I did get a few looks from the neighbours while I was shouting those into the mic lol.... Razor..you still hanging around yet..lol...the mod is looking good , would have loved to applied for testing but I'm to busy with Rise of Flight and drawing :). Will buy yer mod when...
  6. 6

Looking good, best of luck with the project and testing gents :)
  7. 6

[Tuning] ATI user Potential FPS Boost

Forcing AA in the CCC causes the options menu { and weapon selection } text to be missing in my game....can those who forced AA post a screenshot showing these texts to still be visible?
  8. 6

Why does every server have this turned on??

I had been on 4 servers where it was clearly marked as 'realism' servers...I also had been shot on most of those servers as I moved towards the cap area{ therefore I wasn't friggin camping...although tactical advancement is how you're supposed to move through the maps }. After I had been shot I...
  9. 6

Why does every server have this turned on??

That damn annoying kill bloody cam.....all it does is show up where the hell your shooting from....please,please ,please..turn the frigging camera off in servers! You can't be tactical with that turned on :(
  10. 6

My settings to run RO at approx 60fps, hope this helps

I know a lot of folks are having troubles with framerates. Im a closed beta tester for Rise of Flight and I know how annoying it can be when the releases don't work as advertised. I have managed to get my game running at 60fps, looking very good and I'll post the settings I used...hopefully...
  11. 6

[Error] Cant see Game options, controls, or input

Make sure that your graphics drivers are not forcing AA...switch them to application controlled. This caused the options to be missing in the beta.
  12. 6

settings page blank RO2

Make sure that your video card control panel has AA set at Application control...if you try and force it, you will have the issue you have.
  13. 6

First impressions from RO veteran

Agree with the OP. When an MP40 can rule a map from long range sniping......when you can't look further than about 15deg left or right when prone, without your screen going bonkers and being told you can't move......when you can sprint, under fire, dive to the deck and then pop 5 outta 5 shots...
  14. 6

[Tuning] Unable to kill tank commander

Using the Russian Anti tank weapon, I fired 5 shots at 30m, each hit the target as he popped out the coupla. Possible bug in the hit model around the Panzer MkIV
  15. 6

30 FPS ? REally?

I had similar framerates, switched the shadows from Ultra to medium { they are less crisp now } but gained 30fps...sitting at 60 fps constant now. My system is as follows I5 2600K at 4ghz 4 gb 1600 ram 6850 oc'ed using the 11.8 cats.
  16. 6

Possible fix for missiing options screens

Just open the cat control centre, under the 3d gaming section { I think, at work at the moment } make sure that the profile you are using is set to application control for anti aliasing and not set at x2, x4 x8 etc
  17. 6

Game crash when loading server list.

Mate of mine does this, fixed my issues, may help others. Don't move the mouse until the server list has updated...watch the top left corner. Once it has stopped updating, select a game and enter. EDIT: Seems to work most of the time, have founds though, that when you watch the server list...
  18. 6

Possible fix for missiing options screens

Switched my Cat profiles from forcing AA to letting the game control the AA and the missing options screens are now available.
  19. 6

Can anyone help please

I have just finished making a map for Darkest Hour. I can run the map fine, as can others but some folks get this message when the map is loading... Build RedOrchestra_Build_[2005-11-27_10.48] OS: Windows NT 6.0 (Build: 6001) CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 3500 MHz with 2047MB...
  20. 6

Darkest Hour Patch Status

This is taken from the DH forums, Psycho_Chicken has been working on the bug along with the devs...