• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A

Beta Map KF-SomeTestMap

I dont think it self deleted itself since if you look at the its still there in your cache (in folder 1 instead of 0). However I think its 'stuck' trying to download sometestmap from the steamworkshop if you have that enabled. I am not sure how to fix this T_T. Any thoughts Willis?
  2. A

I'm sorry but what the **** is happening?!

yea happening to me too... can u guys try to host some lan games me n my friends have been trying but to no avail. The couple times we are able to join another players map, its the wrong map (and then I get a bug error)! How is that happening. I added some maps to my map rotation taking the...
  3. A

My field medic isn't leveling

I've been at the beginning of level one field medic all last night and I was definitely healing people. I even watched my friend go low, heal him and look at my heal points afterward and I didn't get any points to it. Why is this happening???
  4. A

Lost my Perks when switching networks

Hey so I have an odd problem, since I didn't want to wait for the install, I had my friend make a backup of his killing floor game so I could install it quickly. I noticed I had his perk levels too. We played for awhile and I got my firebug to level 2. When I went to play the game over @ my...