• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Caspy

Blind-Firing

This isn't a huge deal but it piqued my curiosity and I was wondering if anyone had a concrete answer. While watching some of the preview videos of RO2 I realized that they only showed overhead blind-firing. I was just wondering if this will be the only way to blind-fire or if you you can...
  2. Caspy

The [Serious] Character Suggestion Thread

There have been numerous new character threads but they usually spiral into the general "LOL add a samurai!!!1!1!!" bull****tery. So I decided to create a thread in which one made serious suggestions, It even has a format!! Few Notes: -Please dont comment if you haven't thought out your...
  3. Caspy

In-Game MP3 Player

Being a metalhead, I love the ambient music for Killing Floor. However, I have a bunch of music stored on my computer that I would also love to listen to while blasting zombies. I was wondering if an in-game MP3 player would be feasible for a future update. Also, could someone possibly point me...